MX23RW : Friday, June 21 22:38:39
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 17 hrs 21 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BL
FA Cup | Fourth Round
Jan 25, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Vitality Stadium
SL

Bournemouth
5 - 0
Swansea

Kelly (7'), Scott (10'), Sinisterra (14'), Brooks (35'), Solanke (44')
Solanke (45'), Scott (79')
FT(HT: 5-0)

Wood (6'), Ashby (63'), Allen (66'), Fulton (76')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bournemouth 0-4 Liverpool
Sunday, January 21 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Swansea 1-3 Southampton
Saturday, January 20 at 12.30pm in Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Swansea City win with a probability of 43.32%. A win for Bournemouth had a probability of 33.39% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Swansea City win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.03%) and 0-2 (6.02%). The likeliest Bournemouth win was 2-1 (7.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.4%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Bournemouth would win this match.

Result
BournemouthDrawSwansea City
33.39% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02) 23.29% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 43.32% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Both teams to score 63.3%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.85% (0.0049999999999955 0)38.15% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.58% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)60.42% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Bournemouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.23% (-0.012 -0.01)22.76% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.54% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)56.45% (0.012 0.01)
Swansea City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.96% (0.010000000000005 0.01)18.04% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.06% (0.021000000000001 0.02)48.94% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Bournemouth 33.39%
    Swansea City 43.32%
    Draw 23.29%
BournemouthDrawSwansea City
2-1 @ 7.7% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-0 @ 6.08% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 4.5% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 3.8% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.25% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 2.22% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.41% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.2% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 33.39%
1-1 @ 10.4% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.6% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 4.11% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.86%
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 23.29%
1-2 @ 8.91% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-1 @ 7.03% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 6.02% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 5.09% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-3 @ 3.77% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-3 @ 3.44% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 2.18% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-4 @ 1.61% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.47% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.8%
Total : 43.32%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bournemouth 0-4 Liverpool
Sunday, January 21 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: QPR 2-3 Bournemouth
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Bournemouth
Sunday, December 31 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 3-0 Fulham
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 2-3 Bournemouth
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 0-3 Bournemouth
Saturday, December 9 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Swansea 1-3 Southampton
Saturday, January 20 at 12.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Birmingham 2-2 Swansea
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Swansea 2-0 Morecambe
Saturday, January 6 at 5.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Swansea 1-0 West Brom
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Coventry 2-2 Swansea
Friday, December 29 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Southampton 5-0 Swansea
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .