MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 16:16:35
SM
Sunday, July 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
FA Cup | Second Round
Dec 3, 2023 at 2pm UK
Technique Stadium
LO

Chesterfield
1 - 0
Leyton Orient

El Mizouni (40' og.)
Banks (62'), Naylor (73')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Cooper (61')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Eastleigh
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 1-1 Leyton Orient
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in League One

We said: Chesterfield 2-1 Leyton Orient

Chesterfield have proven themselves to be levels above the chasing pack in the National League this term, and the Spireites will have no fear as League One opposition arrives in town this weekend. In need of a morale-boosting win, Orient will be looking to avoid an FA Cup upset which appears highly likely at the moment, and we believe that the O's will crash out of the competition on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 39.84%. A win for Leyton Orient had a probability of 34.85% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.65%) and 2-0 (6.46%). The likeliest Leyton Orient win was 0-1 (8.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Chesterfield in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Chesterfield.

Result
ChesterfieldDrawLeyton Orient
39.84%25.31%34.85% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Both teams to score 56.43%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.72% (0.00099999999999767 0)47.28%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.5%69.51% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.5% (0.0019999999999953 0)23.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.46%57.54% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Leyton Orient Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.77% (0.0010000000000048 0)26.23%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.66% (0.0010000000000048 0)61.34%
Score Analysis
    Chesterfield 39.84%
    Leyton Orient 34.85%
    Draw 25.3%
ChesterfieldDrawLeyton Orient
1-0 @ 8.93%
2-1 @ 8.65%
2-0 @ 6.46%
3-1 @ 4.18%
3-0 @ 3.12%
3-2 @ 2.79%
4-1 @ 1.51%
4-0 @ 1.13%
4-2 @ 1.01%
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 39.84%
1-1 @ 11.94%
0-0 @ 6.17%
2-2 @ 5.79%
3-3 @ 1.25%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 8.25%
1-2 @ 7.99% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 5.52%
1-3 @ 3.57%
2-3 @ 2.58%
0-3 @ 2.46%
1-4 @ 1.19%
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 34.85%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Eastleigh
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 4-2 Barnet
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-0 Portsmouth
Sunday, November 5 at 12.15pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-3 Chesterfield
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 1-1 Leyton Orient
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Leyton Orient 1-1 Wigan
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Leyton Orient 0-1 Lincoln
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Leyton Orient 2-3 Oxford Utd
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Leyton Orient 1-2 Portsmouth
Tuesday, November 7 at 7pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Leyton Orient 3-1 Carlisle
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .