MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 12:58:43
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 2 hrs 1 min
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League | Gameweek 19
Nov 11, 2023 at 3pm UK
Technique Stadium
B
Chesterfield
4 - 2
Barnet
Dobra (49'), Grigg (60'), Jacobs (76'), Quigley (86')
Jones (54')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Hooper (90+2', 90+4')
Collinge (45+1'), Brunt (67')
Coverage of the National League clash between Chesterfield and Barnet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 45.81%. A win for Barnet had a probability of 30.6% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.94%) and 2-0 (6.79%). The likeliest Barnet win was 1-2 (7.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.79%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chesterfield would win this match.

Result
ChesterfieldDrawBarnet
45.81% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 23.59% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 30.6% (-0.012 -0.01)
Both teams to score 60.89%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.24% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)40.76% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.85% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)63.15% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.92% (0.007000000000005 0.01)18.07% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.01% (0.015000000000001 0.02)48.99% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.32% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)25.68% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.41% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)60.58% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Chesterfield 45.81%
    Barnet 30.6%
    Draw 23.59%
ChesterfieldDrawBarnet
2-1 @ 9.23% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 7.94%
2-0 @ 6.79% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 5.27% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 3.87% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 3.58% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 2.25% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 1.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.53% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.69%
Total : 45.81%
1-1 @ 10.79%
2-2 @ 6.28%
0-0 @ 4.64% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.62%
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.59%
1-2 @ 7.34% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-1 @ 6.31% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 4.29% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 3.33% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 2.84% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 1.94% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.13% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 30.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-0 Portsmouth
Sunday, November 5 at 12.15pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-3 Chesterfield
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 4-0 York City
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-2 Chesterfield
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Bromley
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Barnet
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Oxford City 0-2 Barnet
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Solihull
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 3-2 Maidenhead
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 2-3 Barnet
Saturday, October 7 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-1 Fylde
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .