MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 20:35:16
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 17 hrs 24 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
WA
FA Cup | Fourth Round
Jan 29, 2023 at 4.30pm UK
Racecourse Ground, Wrexham
SU

Wrexham
3 - 3
Sheff Utd

Jones (50'), O'Connor (61'), Mullin (86')
Young (56'), McFadzean (64'), Tozer (71')
FT(HT: 0-1)
McBurnie (2'), Norwood (65'), Egan (90+5')
Egan (45+7'), Bogle (90+1')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gateshead 0-3 Wrexham
Tuesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-0 Hull City
Friday, January 20 at 7.45pm in Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wrexham win with a probability of 42.25%. A win for Sheffield United had a probability of 32.95% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wrexham win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.75%) and 2-0 (6.72%). The likeliest Sheffield United win was 1-2 (7.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.63%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood.

Result
WrexhamDrawSheffield United
42.25% (3.203 3.2) 24.8% (0.503 0.5) 32.95% (-3.704 -3.7)
Both teams to score 57.71% (-2.613 -2.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.6% (-3.064 -3.06)45.4% (3.065 3.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.27% (-2.993 -2.99)67.73% (2.996 3)
Wrexham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.48% (0.20899999999999 0.21)21.52% (-0.207 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.43% (0.321 0.32)54.57% (-0.318 -0.32)
Sheffield United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.53% (-3.535 -3.54)26.47% (3.537 3.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.34% (-4.947 -4.95)61.66% (4.949 4.95)
Score Analysis
    Wrexham 42.25%
    Sheffield United 32.95%
    Draw 24.8%
WrexhamDrawSheffield United
2-1 @ 8.93% (0.383 0.38)
1-0 @ 8.75% (1.144 1.14)
2-0 @ 6.72% (0.915 0.92)
3-1 @ 4.58% (0.224 0.22)
3-0 @ 3.44% (0.488 0.49)
3-2 @ 3.04% (-0.163 -0.16)
4-1 @ 1.76% (0.097 0.1)
4-0 @ 1.32% (0.194 0.19)
4-2 @ 1.17% (-0.055 -0.06)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 42.25%
1-1 @ 11.63% (0.43 0.43)
2-2 @ 5.94% (-0.359 -0.36)
0-0 @ 5.7% (0.714 0.71)
3-3 @ 1.35% (-0.226 -0.23)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.8%
1-2 @ 7.73% (-0.518 -0.52)
0-1 @ 7.57% (0.234 0.23)
0-2 @ 5.03% (-0.371 -0.37)
1-3 @ 3.42% (-0.624 -0.62)
2-3 @ 2.63% (-0.46 -0.46)
0-3 @ 2.23% (-0.422 -0.42)
1-4 @ 1.14% (-0.352 -0.35)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 32.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gateshead 0-3 Wrexham
Tuesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidstone 2-3 Wrexham
Saturday, January 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 2-1 Bromley
Tuesday, January 10 at 7.30pm in National League
Last Game: Coventry 3-4 Wrexham
Saturday, January 7 at 5.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Solihull 1-2 Wrexham
Monday, January 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 5-0 Solihull
Monday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-0 Hull City
Friday, January 20 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 3-1 Stoke
Saturday, January 14 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Millwall 0-2 Sheff Utd
Saturday, January 7 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: QPR 1-1 Sheff Utd
Monday, January 2 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Blackpool 1-2 Sheff Utd
Thursday, December 29 at 8.15pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 3-1 Coventry
Monday, December 26 at 3pm in Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .