MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 21:02:47
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 16 hrs 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
National League | Gameweek 29
Jan 24, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Gateshead International Stadium
WA

Gateshead
0 - 3
Wrexham

 
FT

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, January 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidstone 2-3 Wrexham
Saturday, January 21 at 3pm in National League

We said: Gateshead 1-3 Wrexham

Given the 40-point gulf between title-chasing Wrexham and struggling Gateshead in the National League table, the visitors look set to register a straightforward victory on Tuesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wrexham win with a probability of 41.88%. A win for Gateshead had a probability of 34.03% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wrexham win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.79%) and 0-2 (6.24%). The likeliest Gateshead win was 2-1 (7.87%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Wrexham would win this match.

Result
GatesheadDrawWrexham
34.03% (0.0030000000000001 0) 24.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 41.88%
Both teams to score 60.56% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.18% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)41.82% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.78% (0.007000000000005 0.01)64.22% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.86% (0.0030000000000001 0)24.13% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.56% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)58.44% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Wrexham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.82% (0.00099999999999056 0)20.17%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.53% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)52.46% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Score Analysis
    Gateshead 34.03%
    Wrexham 41.88%
    Draw 24.08%
GatesheadDrawWrexham
2-1 @ 7.87%
1-0 @ 6.92% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 4.92%
3-1 @ 3.73%
3-2 @ 2.99% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.33%
4-1 @ 1.33%
4-2 @ 1.06% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 34.03%
1-1 @ 11.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.3%
0-0 @ 4.87% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.59%
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 24.08%
1-2 @ 8.87%
0-1 @ 7.79% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 6.24% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 4.73% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-3 @ 3.36% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 3.33%
1-4 @ 1.89%
2-4 @ 1.35%
0-4 @ 1.33%
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 41.88%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, January 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-2 York City
Monday, January 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 0-3 Gateshead
Monday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Notts County 2-0 Gateshead
Tuesday, December 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 0-2 Aldershot
Saturday, December 3 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Torquay Utd 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, November 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidstone 2-3 Wrexham
Saturday, January 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 2-1 Bromley
Tuesday, January 10 at 7.30pm in National League
Last Game: Coventry 3-4 Wrexham
Saturday, January 7 at 5.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Solihull 1-2 Wrexham
Monday, January 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 5-0 Solihull
Monday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-2 Wrexham
Saturday, December 10 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .