MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 10:01:53
SM
Denmark vs. England: 5 hrs 58 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
Friendlies 1
Jun 5, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stade Roi Baudouin
MN

Belgium
2 - 0
Montenegro

De Bruyne (44'), Trossard (90+3' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-0)

Brnovic (63'), Mugosa (90+2')
Brnovic (88')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: England 2-2 Belgium
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Montenegro 1-0 N. Macedonia
Monday, March 25 at 5pm in International Friendlies

We said: Belgium 3-0 Montenegro

Montenegro will be motivated to cause a surprise in Brussels with no pressure on their shoulders. Nevertheless, this Belgium squad have a point to prove over the coming weeks and will want to make a major statement in the games ahead of the competition in Germany. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Belgium win with a probability of 76.89%. A draw had a probability of 15.3% and a win for Montenegro had a probability of 7.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Belgium win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.5%) and 3-0 (11.16%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.25%), while for a Montenegro win it was 0-1 (3.01%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Belgium in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Belgium.

Result
BelgiumDrawMontenegro
76.89% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 15.29% (0.016 0.02) 7.82% (0.016 0.02)
Both teams to score 42.58% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.64% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)41.36% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.25% (-0.012 -0.01)63.76% (0.012 0.01)
Belgium Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.04% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)8.96% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.43% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)30.57% (0.025000000000002 0.03)
Montenegro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
46.77% (0.029000000000003 0.03)53.23% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.21% (0.017999999999999 0.02)86.79% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Belgium 76.88%
    Montenegro 7.82%
    Draw 15.29%
BelgiumDrawMontenegro
2-0 @ 13.87% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 11.5%
3-0 @ 11.16% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.75% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 7.04%
4-0 @ 6.73% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
4-1 @ 4.25% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
5-0 @ 3.25% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.22% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-1 @ 2.05% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-2 @ 1.34%
6-0 @ 1.31% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 76.88%
1-1 @ 7.25% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.77% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 2.76% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 15.29%
0-1 @ 3.01% (0.004 0)
1-2 @ 2.29% (0.004 0)
0-2 @ 0.95% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 7.82%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: England 2-2 Belgium
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Rep. Ireland 0-0 Belgium
Saturday, March 23 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Belgium 5-0 Azerbaijan
Sunday, November 19 at 5pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Belgium 1-0 Serbia
Wednesday, November 15 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Belgium 1-1 Sweden
Monday, October 16 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Austria 2-3 Belgium
Friday, October 13 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Montenegro 1-0 N. Macedonia
Monday, March 25 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Belarus 0-2 Montenegro
Thursday, March 21 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Hungary 3-1 Montenegro
Sunday, November 19 at 2pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Montenegro 2-0 Lithuania
Thursday, November 16 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Serbia 3-1 Montenegro
Tuesday, October 17 at 7.45pm in Euro Champ Qualifying
Last Game: Montenegro 3-2 Lebanon
Thursday, October 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .