MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 19:24:04
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 5 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 11
May 3, 2024 at 6am UK
Denka Big Swan Stadium

Albirex Niigata
1 - 1
Hiroshima

Takagi (90+4')
Ota (8')
Hayakawa (33')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Araki (69')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Albirex Niigata and Sanfrecce Hiroshima.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-3 FC Tokyo
Saturday, April 27 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-2 Kawasaki
Sunday, April 28 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win with a probability of 54.65%. A draw had a probability of 24.7% and a win for Albirex Niigata had a probability of 20.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.62%) and 1-2 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.68%), while for an Albirex Niigata win it was 1-0 (7.17%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood.

Result
Albirex NiigataDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
20.64% (0.396 0.4) 24.71% (0.109 0.11) 54.65% (-0.501 -0.5)
Both teams to score 47.57% (0.253 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.26% (0.042000000000002 0.04)53.74% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.78% (0.035 0.04)75.22% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Albirex Niigata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.18% (0.448 0.45)40.82% (-0.445 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.6% (0.4 0.4)77.4% (-0.39700000000001 -0.4)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.39% (-0.179 -0.18)19.61% (0.183 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.45% (-0.29499999999999 -0.29)51.55% (0.298 0.3)
Score Analysis
    Albirex Niigata 20.64%
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima 54.64%
    Draw 24.71%
Albirex NiigataDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
1-0 @ 7.17% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
2-1 @ 5.23% (0.089 0.09)
2-0 @ 3.21% (0.072 0.07)
3-1 @ 1.56% (0.045 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.27% (0.029 0.03)
3-0 @ 0.96% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 1.23%
Total : 20.64%
1-1 @ 11.68% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 8% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.26% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 24.71%
0-1 @ 13.04% (-0.090000000000002 -0.09)
0-2 @ 10.62% (-0.14 -0.14)
1-2 @ 9.52% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-3 @ 5.77% (-0.108 -0.11)
1-3 @ 5.17% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
0-4 @ 2.35% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.32% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.11% (-0.025 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 54.64%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-3 FC Tokyo
Saturday, April 27 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 Albirex Niigata
Saturday, April 20 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Consadole
Saturday, April 13 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 0-1 Cerezo
Sunday, April 7 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 2-0 Albirex Niigata
Wednesday, April 3 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 30 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-2 Kawasaki
Sunday, April 28 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-1 Hiroshima
Saturday, April 20 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 1-1 Hiroshima
Saturday, April 13 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-0 Shonan Bellmare
Sunday, April 7 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Machida Zelvia 1-2 Hiroshima
Wednesday, April 3 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 1-1 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, March 30 at 4am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .