MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 05:42:31
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 29
Sep 30, 2023 at 5am UK
Sapporo Dome

Consadole
1 - 2
Reysol

Sarachart (51')
Komai (79')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Hosoya (21', 38')
Savio (32'), Yamada (66')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Consadole Sapporo and Kashiwa Reysol.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Consadole
Saturday, September 23 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, September 23 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Consadole Sapporo win with a probability of 52.98%. A win for Kashiwa Reysol had a probability of 24.63% and a draw had a probability of 22.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Consadole Sapporo win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.34%) and 2-0 (7.91%). The likeliest Kashiwa Reysol win was 1-2 (6.29%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.24%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
Consadole SapporoDrawKashiwa Reysol
52.98% (0.024999999999999 0.02) 22.39% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 24.63% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 60.09% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.39% (0.10899999999999 0.11)39.61% (-0.108 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.04% (0.113 0.11)61.96% (-0.113 -0.11)
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.98% (0.048000000000002 0.05)15.02% (-0.046000000000001 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.5% (0.088000000000001 0.09)43.5% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.71% (0.058000000000007 0.06)29.29% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.74% (0.070999999999998 0.07)65.26% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Consadole Sapporo 52.98%
    Kashiwa Reysol 24.63%
    Draw 22.39%
Consadole SapporoDrawKashiwa Reysol
2-1 @ 9.71% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 8.34% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.91% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.13% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 5% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 3.77% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.91% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.37% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.78% (0.008 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.1% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.97%
Total : 52.98%
1-1 @ 10.24% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.96% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.4% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.54% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 22.39%
1-2 @ 6.29% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-1 @ 5.4% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.32% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.57% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.44% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.36%
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 24.63%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Consadole
Saturday, September 23 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, September 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 4-0 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, September 2 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 2-2 Consadole
Saturday, August 26 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 3-0 Consadole
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-1 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, August 12 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, September 23 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 1-2 Reysol
Sunday, September 17 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 2-0 Yokohama
Saturday, September 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 0-0 Hiroshima
Saturday, August 26 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-1 Cerezo
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .