MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:25:43
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 4
Mar 16, 2024 at 6am UK
SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium

Reysol
0 - 2
Nagoya Grampus


Shimamura (83')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Nagai (18'), Chang-Rae (62')
Ha (29'), Chang-Rae (29'), Kubo (37'), Mikuni (45+2')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashiwa Reysol and Nagoya Grampus.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 9 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-0 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, March 9 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nagoya Grampus win with a probability of 36.13%. A win for Kashiwa Reysol had a probability of 35.38% and a draw had a probability of 28.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nagoya Grampus win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.64%) and 0-2 (6.73%). The likeliest Kashiwa Reysol win was 1-0 (11.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nagoya Grampus would win this match.

Result
Kashiwa ReysolDrawNagoya Grampus
35.38% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02) 28.49% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 36.13% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 46.34% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.96% (0.015999999999998 0.02)60.04% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.73% (0.010999999999999 0.01)80.27% (-0.012 -0.01)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.83% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)32.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)68.66% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Nagoya Grampus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.32% (0.022999999999996 0.02)31.68% (-0.023 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.9% (0.026999999999997 0.03)68.1% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Kashiwa Reysol 35.37%
    Nagoya Grampus 36.13%
    Draw 28.48%
Kashiwa ReysolDrawNagoya Grampus
1-0 @ 11.55% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.53% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-0 @ 6.56% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 2.85% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 2.48% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 1.64% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 35.37%
1-1 @ 13.28%
0-0 @ 10.19%
2-2 @ 4.33% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 28.48%
0-1 @ 11.71%
1-2 @ 7.64% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 6.73% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 2.93% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.58% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.66% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 36.13%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 9 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 0-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 2 at 4am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-1 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, February 25 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Reysol
Sunday, December 3 at 5.45am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 2-2 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, November 11 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-0 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, March 9 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-1 Machida Zelvia
Saturday, March 2 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-3 Kashima Antlers
Friday, February 23 at 9am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Reysol
Sunday, December 3 at 5.45am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, November 11 at 5am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .