MX23RW : Monday, June 17 03:57:33
SM
Austria vs. France 15 hrs 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 33
Nov 25, 2023 at 5am UK
SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium

Reysol
2 - 2
Sagan Tosu

Savio (34'), Hosoya (38')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Togashi (4'), Naganuma (67')
Kawahara (21'), Tezuka (47')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashiwa Reysol and Sagan Tosu.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kashima Antlers 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, November 11 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 1-3 Yokohama FC
Saturday, November 11 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashiwa Reysol win with a probability of 44.87%. A win for Sagan Tosu had a probability of 30.02% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kashiwa Reysol win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.17%) and 2-0 (7.54%). The likeliest Sagan Tosu win was 0-1 (7.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.88%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
Kashiwa ReysolDrawSagan Tosu
44.87% (0.064999999999998 0.06) 25.11% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02) 30.02% (-0.046000000000003 -0.05)
Both teams to score 55.32% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.07% (0.070999999999998 0.07)47.93% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.89% (0.064999999999998 0.06)70.11% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.62% (0.057999999999993 0.06)21.38% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.64% (0.091999999999999 0.09)54.36% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)
Sagan Tosu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.36% (0.0030000000000001 0)29.64% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.31% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)65.68% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Kashiwa Reysol 44.87%
    Sagan Tosu 30.02%
    Draw 25.1%
Kashiwa ReysolDrawSagan Tosu
1-0 @ 9.78% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.17% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.54% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-1 @ 4.72% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.88% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.87% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.82% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.5% (0.006 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.11% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 44.87%
1-1 @ 11.88% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.34% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.58% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.1%
0-1 @ 7.71% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.23% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.69% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.93% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 2.26% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-3 @ 1.9% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 30.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, November 11 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-1 Kawasaki
Sunday, October 29 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 2-0 Reysol
Friday, October 20 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-2 Reysol
Saturday, September 30 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, September 23 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 1-2 Reysol
Sunday, September 17 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 1-3 Yokohama FC
Saturday, November 11 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Sagan Tosu
Friday, October 27 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, October 21 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 3-2 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, September 30 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 3-2 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, September 23 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 1-1 Sagan Tosu
Friday, September 15 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .