MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:52:17
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 33
Nov 25, 2023 at 5am UK
NOEVIR Stadium Kobe

Vissel Kobe
2 - 1
Nagoya Grampus

Ide (12'), Muto (14')
Ide (55')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Junker (30')
Inagaki (26'), Morishita (66')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Vissel Kobe and Nagoya Grampus.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Urawa 1-2 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, November 12 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, November 11 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 42.41%. A win for Nagoya Grampus had a probability of 31.3% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.8%) and 2-0 (7.52%). The likeliest Nagoya Grampus win was 0-1 (8.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Vissel Kobe would win this match.

Result
Vissel KobeDrawNagoya Grampus
42.41% (0.575 0.57) 26.29% (-0.371 -0.37) 31.3% (-0.205 -0.21)
Both teams to score 52.12% (1.077 1.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.63% (1.422 1.42)52.36% (-1.424 -1.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.95% (1.21 1.21)74.05% (-1.212 -1.21)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.54% (0.932 0.93)24.46% (-0.934 -0.93)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.09% (1.295 1.3)58.9% (-1.298 -1.3)
Nagoya Grampus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69% (0.58 0.58)31% (-0.581 -0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.69% (0.675 0.68)67.31% (-0.67699999999999 -0.68)
Score Analysis
    Vissel Kobe 42.4%
    Nagoya Grampus 31.3%
    Draw 26.29%
Vissel KobeDrawNagoya Grampus
1-0 @ 10.67% (-0.32 -0.32)
2-1 @ 8.8% (0.121 0.12)
2-0 @ 7.52% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.13% (0.165 0.17)
3-0 @ 3.53% (0.086 0.09)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.134 0.13)
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.096 0.1)
4-0 @ 1.24% (0.063 0.06)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 42.4%
1-1 @ 12.5% (-0.17 -0.17)
0-0 @ 7.58% (-0.437 -0.44)
2-2 @ 5.16% (0.152 0.15)
3-3 @ 0.95% (0.067 0.07)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 8.88% (-0.363 -0.36)
1-2 @ 7.32% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.2% (-0.126 -0.13)
1-3 @ 2.86% (0.054 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.03% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.01% (0.091 0.09)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 31.3%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Urawa 1-2 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, November 12 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 1-1 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, October 28 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 3-1 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 21 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-2 Vissel Kobe
Friday, September 29 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-0 Cerezo
Saturday, September 23 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-0 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, September 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, November 11 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Sagan Tosu
Friday, October 27 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 0-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, October 21 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 3-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, September 30 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Consadole
Saturday, September 23 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 1-0 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, September 16 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .