MX23RW : Friday, August 19 14:39:45
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Friday, August 19

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Elche 3-1 Getafe
Sunday, May 22 at 4.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: A-League All Stars 2-3 Barcelona
Wednesday, May 25 at 11.05am in Pre-Season Friendlies

We said: Getafe 1-2 Barcelona

Getafe are more than capable of making this a tricky match for Barcelona, who have big defensive problems ahead of the contest. The Catalan outfit are on a bit of a roll at the moment, though, and we believe that their quality in the final third of the field will allow them to secure all three points on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 57.68%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Getafe had a probability of 18.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.36%) and 1-2 (9.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.27%), while for a Getafe win it was 1-0 (6.64%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
GetafeDrawBarcelona
18.43% (-0.052000000000003 -0.05) 23.89% (-0.146 -0.15) 57.68% (0.195 0.2)
Both teams to score 46.51% (0.307 0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.66% (0.462 0.46)53.34% (-0.464 -0.46)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.12% (0.391 0.39)74.88% (-0.39400000000001 -0.39)
Getafe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.93% (0.206 0.21)43.07% (-0.207 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.65% (0.173 0.17)79.35% (-0.173 -0.17)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.7% (0.245 0.25)18.29% (-0.249 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.62% (0.415 0.41)49.37% (-0.418 -0.42)
Score Analysis
    Getafe 18.43%
    Barcelona 57.67%
    Draw 23.88%
GetafeDrawBarcelona
1-0 @ 6.64% (-0.083 -0.08)
2-1 @ 4.75% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 2.8% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-1 @ 1.33% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.13% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 18.43%
1-1 @ 11.27% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 7.88% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-2 @ 4.03% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 23.88%
0-1 @ 13.38% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-2 @ 11.36% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 9.58% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 6.43% (0.035 0.04)
1-3 @ 5.42% (0.061 0.06)
0-4 @ 2.73% (0.036 0.04)
1-4 @ 2.3% (0.044 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.28% (0.038 0.04)
2-4 @ 0.97% (0.024 0.02)
0-5 @ 0.93% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 57.67%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Osasuna 1-1 Getafe
Wednesday, May 11 at 6pm in La Liga
Last Game: Getafe 0-0 Rayo Vallecano
Sunday, May 8 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Getafe 0-0 Real Betis
Monday, May 2 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Celta Vigo 0-2 Getafe
Wednesday, April 20 at 7pm in La Liga
Last Game: Getafe 1-2 Villarreal
Saturday, April 16 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Real Madrid 2-0 Getafe
Saturday, April 9 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 3-1 Celta Vigo
Tuesday, May 10 at 8.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Real Betis 1-2 Barcelona
Saturday, May 7 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 2-1 Mallorca
Sunday, May 1 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 0-1 Rayo Vallecano
Sunday, April 24 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Real Sociedad 0-1 Barcelona
Thursday, April 21 at 8.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Barcelona 0-1 Cadiz
Monday, April 18 at 8pm in La Liga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atletico MadridAtletico11003033
2Real Betis11003033
3Villarreal11003033
4Osasuna11002113
5Real Madrid11002113
6Real Sociedad11001013
7Valencia11001013
8Celta Vigo10102201
9Espanyol10102201
10Athletic Bilbao10100001
11Barcelona10100001
12Mallorca10100001
13Rayo Vallecano10100001
14Almeria100112-10
15Sevilla100112-10
16CadizCadiz100101-10
17GironaGirona100101-10
18ElcheElche100103-30
19Getafe100103-30
20Real Valladolid100103-30
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .