MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:02:29
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 41
Apr 1, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
0 - 0
Blyth Spartans


Williams (28')
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Blyth Spartans.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Darlington
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Fylde 0-3 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banbury United win with a probability of 47.38%. A win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 27.92% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banbury United win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.39%) and 2-0 (7.99%). The likeliest Blyth Spartans win was 0-1 (7.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.68%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawBlyth Spartans
47.38% (-0.199 -0.2) 24.7% (0.058 0.06) 27.92% (0.142 0.14)
Both teams to score 55.29% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.65% (-0.158 -0.16)47.35% (0.159 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.43% (-0.145 -0.15)69.57% (0.146 0.15)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.95% (-0.14700000000001 -0.15)20.05% (0.149 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.74% (-0.238 -0.24)52.26% (0.239 0.24)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.15% (0.024999999999991 0.02)30.85% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.87% (0.027999999999999 0.03)67.13% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 47.38%
    Blyth Spartans 27.92%
    Draw 24.7%
Banbury UnitedDrawBlyth Spartans
1-0 @ 9.94% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.39% (-0.017999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.99% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.03% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.28% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.96% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.02% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.72% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.19% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 47.38%
1-1 @ 11.68% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.18% (0.041 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.52% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.7%
0-1 @ 7.27% (0.053 0.05)
1-2 @ 6.87% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.28% (0.034 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.69% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.17% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.68% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 27.92%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Darlington
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Telford
Saturday, March 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, March 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-0 Banbury
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-3 Buxton
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-0 Banbury
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Fylde 0-3 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-2 Chester
Saturday, March 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-4 Boston
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 2-1 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-0 Fylde
Saturday, March 4 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .