MX23RW : Friday, June 14 02:17:55
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 16 hrs 42 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 23
Mar 21, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
0 - 0
Curzon Ashton

 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Curzon Ashton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chorley 1-0 Banbury
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Telford 2-3 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banbury United win with a probability of 44.44%. A win for Curzon Ashton had a probability of 30.35% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banbury United win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.13%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest Curzon Ashton win was 0-1 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.94%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawCurzon Ashton
44.44% (-2.647 -2.65) 25.21% (0.466 0.47) 30.35% (2.185 2.19)
Both teams to score 55.15% (-0.166 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.77% (-0.839 -0.84)48.23% (0.843 0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.62% (-0.774 -0.77)70.38% (0.776 0.78)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.3% (-1.51 -1.51)21.7% (1.513 1.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.15% (-2.366 -2.37)54.85% (2.369 2.37)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.44% (1.127 1.13)29.56% (-1.123 -1.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.41% (1.349 1.35)65.59% (-1.345 -1.35)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 44.44%
    Curzon Ashton 30.35%
    Draw 25.21%
Banbury UnitedDrawCurzon Ashton
1-0 @ 9.8% (-0.111 -0.11)
2-1 @ 9.13% (-0.244 -0.24)
2-0 @ 7.49% (-0.443 -0.44)
3-1 @ 4.65% (-0.349 -0.35)
3-0 @ 3.81% (-0.416 -0.42)
3-2 @ 2.83% (-0.12 -0.12)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.224 -0.22)
4-0 @ 1.46% (-0.235 -0.24)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.099 -0.1)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 44.44%
1-1 @ 11.94% (0.24 0.24)
0-0 @ 6.41% (0.22 0.22)
2-2 @ 5.56% (0.026 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.15% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.21%
0-1 @ 7.82% (0.5 0.5)
1-2 @ 7.28% (0.362 0.36)
0-2 @ 4.76% (0.441 0.44)
1-3 @ 2.96% (0.233 0.23)
2-3 @ 2.26% (0.08 0.08)
0-3 @ 1.94% (0.233 0.23)
1-4 @ 0.9% (0.097 0.1)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 30.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chorley 1-0 Banbury
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-3 Buxton
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-0 Banbury
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 4-2 Banbury
Saturday, March 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Leamington
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-2 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Telford 2-3 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Leamington 4-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, March 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kettering 1-0 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Alfreton
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-0 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .