MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 11:52:20
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 7 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 42
May 7, 2022 at 3pm UK
St James Park

Brackley Town
0 - 0
Chester

 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between Brackley Town and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brackley Town 0-0 Chester
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-0 Chester
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brackley Town win with a probability of 59.71%. A draw had a probability of 22.8% and a win for Chester FC had a probability of 17.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brackley Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.36%) and 2-1 (9.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.81%), while for a Chester FC win it was 0-1 (6%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
Brackley TownDrawChester FC
59.71%22.79%17.5%
Both teams to score 48.06%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.62%50.38%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.68%72.32%
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.49%16.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.75%46.24%
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.57%42.43%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.19%78.81%
Score Analysis
    Brackley Town 59.7%
    Chester FC 17.5%
    Draw 22.78%
Brackley TownDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 12.61%
2-0 @ 11.36%
2-1 @ 9.74%
3-0 @ 6.82%
3-1 @ 5.85%
4-0 @ 3.07%
4-1 @ 2.64%
3-2 @ 2.51%
4-2 @ 1.13%
5-0 @ 1.11%
5-1 @ 0.95%
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 59.7%
1-1 @ 10.81%
0-0 @ 7%
2-2 @ 4.18%
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 22.78%
0-1 @ 6%
1-2 @ 4.64%
0-2 @ 2.57%
1-3 @ 1.33%
2-3 @ 1.19%
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 17.5%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 Brackley Town
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Brackley Town
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Boston
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Leamington 0-0 Brackley Town
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 York City
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 4-0 Bradford Park Av
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 0-0 Chester
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 York City
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Fylde 3-1 Chester
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-2 Kidderminster
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .