MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 17:48:04
SM
France vs. USA: 1 hr 11 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 44
Apr 15, 2023 at 3pm UK
Lookers Vauxhall Stadium

Chester
2 - 2
Farsley Celtic

Thomas (40'), Weeks (50')
Roberts (37')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Clayton (4', 22')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chester FC and Farsley Celtic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Southport 1-2 Chester
Monday, April 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 4-0 Farsley Celtic
Friday, April 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 65.82%. A draw had a probability of 19.9% and a win for Farsley Celtic had a probability of 14.29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.13%) and 2-1 (9.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.45%), while for a Farsley Celtic win it was 0-1 (4.55%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood.

Result
Chester FCDrawFarsley Celtic
65.82% (0.031999999999996 0.03) 19.89% (-0.014999999999997 -0.01) 14.29% (-0.014999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.03% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.01% (0.030000000000001 0.03)43.99% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.63% (0.028999999999996 0.03)66.37% (-0.027999999999992 -0.03)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.48% (0.019000000000005 0.02)12.52% (-0.019 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.46% (0.036999999999999 0.04)38.54% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Farsley Celtic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)42.81% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.87% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)79.13% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Chester FC 65.81%
    Farsley Celtic 14.29%
    Draw 19.89%
Chester FCDrawFarsley Celtic
2-0 @ 11.56%
1-0 @ 11.13% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.82% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 8.01% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.8% (0.0040000000000004 0)
4-0 @ 4.16% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.53% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.88% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.73% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.5% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 1.47% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 65.81%
1-1 @ 9.45% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.36% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.17% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 19.89%
0-1 @ 4.55% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.01% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-2 @ 1.93% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.18%
1-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 14.29%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Southport 1-2 Chester
Monday, April 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-0 Chorley
Friday, April 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 1-2 Chester
Saturday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-2 Chester
Saturday, March 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-2 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, March 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 4-0 Farsley Celtic
Friday, April 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 2-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, April 4 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-1 P'boro Sports
Saturday, March 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 3-1 Darlington
Tuesday, March 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .