MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 17:57:45
SM
France vs. USA: 1 hr 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 19
Nov 14, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Tameside Stadium

Curzon Ashton
3 - 1
Blyth Spartans

Mols (12', 56'), Spencer (45+1')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Hooper (90')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Curzon Ashton and Blyth Spartans.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brackley Town 1-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Curzon Ashton win with a probability of 42.69%. A win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 29.62% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Curzon Ashton win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.51%) and 2-0 (8.17%). The likeliest Blyth Spartans win was 0-1 (9.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.99%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Curzon Ashton would win this match.

Result
Curzon AshtonDrawBlyth Spartans
42.69% (6.39 6.39) 27.69% (0.257 0.26) 29.62% (-6.651 -6.65)
Both teams to score 47.23% (-2.327 -2.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.73% (-2.197 -2.2)58.26% (2.192 2.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.1% (-1.754 -1.75)78.9% (1.749 1.75)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73% (2.59 2.59)27% (-2.595 -2.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.64% (3.271 3.27)62.35% (-3.275 -3.28)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.7% (-5.687 -5.69)35.29% (5.683 5.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.95% (-6.407 -6.41)72.05% (6.402 6.4)
Score Analysis
    Curzon Ashton 42.68%
    Blyth Spartans 29.62%
    Draw 27.68%
Curzon AshtonDrawBlyth Spartans
1-0 @ 12.47% (1.8 1.8)
2-1 @ 8.51% (0.601 0.6)
2-0 @ 8.17% (1.672 1.67)
3-1 @ 3.71% (0.504 0.5)
3-0 @ 3.57% (0.929 0.93)
3-2 @ 1.93% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.22% (0.238 0.24)
4-0 @ 1.17% (0.364 0.36)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 42.68%
1-1 @ 12.99% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.53% (0.767 0.77)
2-2 @ 4.43% (-0.381 -0.38)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 27.68%
0-1 @ 9.93% (-0.735 -0.73)
1-2 @ 6.77% (-1.135 -1.14)
0-2 @ 5.17% (-1.322 -1.32)
1-3 @ 2.35% (-0.857 -0.86)
0-3 @ 1.79% (-0.839 -0.84)
2-3 @ 1.54% (-0.414 -0.41)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 29.62%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-2 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Barnet
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Chester
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 3-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 3-3 Southport
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-0 Blyth Spartans
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, October 14 at 1pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .