MX23RW : Monday, March 4 22:21:59
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 21 hrs 38 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 14
Oct 24, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Blackwell Meadows
Darlington
0 - 0
Blyth Spartans
 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between Darlington and Blyth Spartans.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darlington 1-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Darlington win with a probability of 46.5%. A win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 27.91% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Darlington win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.23%) and 2-0 (8.28%). The likeliest Blyth Spartans win was 0-1 (8.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.17%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood.

Result
DarlingtonDrawBlyth Spartans
46.5% (-0.757 -0.76) 25.59% (0.076000000000001 0.08) 27.91% (0.686 0.69)
Both teams to score 52.44% (0.274 0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.92% (0.116 0.12)51.08% (-0.111 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.06% (0.099999999999998 0.1)72.94% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.04% (-0.28700000000001 -0.29)21.96% (0.293 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.75% (-0.443 -0.44)55.25% (0.447 0.45)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.19% (0.599 0.6)32.81% (-0.594 -0.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.62% (0.659 0.66)69.38% (-0.655 -0.66)
Score Analysis
    Darlington 46.5%
    Blyth Spartans 27.91%
    Draw 25.59%
DarlingtonDrawBlyth Spartans
1-0 @ 10.92% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-1 @ 9.23% (-0.055 -0.05)
2-0 @ 8.28% (-0.185 -0.19)
3-1 @ 4.66% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-0 @ 4.18% (-0.131 -0.13)
3-2 @ 2.6% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.77% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.59% (-0.065 -0.07)
4-2 @ 0.99% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 46.5%
1-1 @ 12.17% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 7.21% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.14% (0.053 0.05)
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 8.03% (0.093999999999999 0.09)
1-2 @ 6.78% (0.129 0.13)
0-2 @ 4.47% (0.123 0.12)
1-3 @ 2.52% (0.088 0.09)
2-3 @ 1.91% (0.05 0.05)
0-3 @ 1.66% (0.072 0.07)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 27.91%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Darlington 1-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Darlington
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 1-1 Gloucester City
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-0 Darlington
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-0 Boston
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 5-0 Darlington
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, October 14 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-3 Alfreton
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 4-0 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .