MX23RW : Monday, March 4 22:54:21
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 21 hrs 5 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 13
Oct 21, 2023 at 3pm UK
Edgar Street Athletic Ground
Hereford
3 - 1
Curzon Ashton
Howkins (45+3'), Babos (65'), Rooney (90+5')
Howkins (69')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Sinclair (20')
D. (90+5'), Mason (90')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Hereford United and Curzon Ashton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Hereford
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-1 Boston
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hereford United win with a probability of 52.18%. A draw had a probability of 27.3% and a win for Curzon Ashton had a probability of 20.51%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hereford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.21%) and 2-1 (8.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.27%), while for a Curzon Ashton win it was 0-1 (8.69%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hereford United would win this match.

Result
Hereford UnitedDrawCurzon Ashton
52.18% (0.0030000000000001 0) 27.3% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 20.51% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 40.72% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.33% (0.00099999999999767 0)62.66% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.78% (0.0030000000000001 0)82.22% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.64% (0.0020000000000095 0)24.35% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.24% (0.0020000000000024 0)58.75% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.83%46.16% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.15% (0.00099999999999767 0)81.85% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Hereford United 52.18%
    Curzon Ashton 20.51%
    Draw 27.3%
Hereford UnitedDrawCurzon Ashton
1-0 @ 15.88%
2-0 @ 11.21%
2-1 @ 8.67%
3-0 @ 5.28%
3-1 @ 4.08%
4-0 @ 1.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 1.58%
4-1 @ 1.44%
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 52.18%
1-1 @ 12.27%
0-0 @ 11.24%
2-2 @ 3.35%
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 8.69% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-2 @ 4.74%
0-2 @ 3.36%
1-3 @ 1.22%
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 20.51%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Hereford
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-2 Hereford
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 Southport
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Hereford
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-1 Boston
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-2 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Chorley
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-1 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-4 Curzon Ashton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .