MX23RW : Tuesday, July 23 10:43:57
SM
Man City vs. Celtic: 12 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 39
Mar 18, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Spiers & Hartwell Jubilee Stadium

Gloucester City
1 - 1
Kidderminster

Obadeyi (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Byrne (8')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Gloucester City and Kidderminster Harriers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-3 Gloucester City
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kidderminster Harriers win with a probability of 37.06%. A win for Gloucester City had a probability of 36.64% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kidderminster Harriers win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.21%) and 0-2 (6.3%). The likeliest Gloucester City win was 1-0 (9.53%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood.

Result
Gloucester CityDrawKidderminster Harriers
36.64% (0.435 0.43) 26.3% (-0.167 -0.17) 37.06% (-0.268 -0.27)
Both teams to score 53.22% (0.565 0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.54% (0.712 0.71)51.46% (-0.712 -0.71)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.73% (0.619 0.62)73.27% (-0.61799999999999 -0.62)
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.83% (0.595 0.59)27.17% (-0.593 -0.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.43% (0.76900000000001 0.77)62.57% (-0.768 -0.77)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.07% (0.181 0.18)26.92% (-0.18 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.75% (0.238 0.24)62.25% (-0.238 -0.24)
Score Analysis
    Gloucester City 36.64%
    Kidderminster Harriers 37.06%
    Draw 26.29%
Gloucester CityDrawKidderminster Harriers
1-0 @ 9.53% (-0.111 -0.11)
2-1 @ 8.15% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
2-0 @ 6.21% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.54% (0.094 0.09)
3-0 @ 2.7% (0.058 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.32% (0.074 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.15% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 36.64%
1-1 @ 12.5% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 7.31% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-2 @ 5.35% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.02% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 9.6% (-0.225 -0.23)
1-2 @ 8.21% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.3% (-0.115 -0.12)
1-3 @ 3.59% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.75% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.34% (0.048 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.18% (0.01 0.01)
0-4 @ 0.9% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 37.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-3 Gloucester City
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-0 Kettering
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-1 Gloucester City
Saturday, March 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-2 Gloucester City
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-0 Spennymoor
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-1 Chester
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, March 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 Boston
Saturday, March 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-0 Kidderminster
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Banbury
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .