MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 09:57:23
SM
Denmark vs. England: 6 hrs 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 27
Jan 7, 2023 at 3pm UK
Edgar Street Athletic Ground

Hereford
2 - 0
Scarborough Ath

Pendley (18'), Storey (46')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Hereford United and Scarborough Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kidderminster 1-1 Hereford
Sunday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-5 Darlington
Monday, January 2 at 1pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hereford United win with a probability of 42.9%. A win for Scarborough Athletic had a probability of 31.7% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hereford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.97%) and 2-0 (7.2%). The likeliest Scarborough Athletic win was 0-1 (8.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.03%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hereford United would win this match.

Result
Hereford UnitedDrawScarborough Athletic
42.9% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07) 25.4% (0.027999999999999 0.03) 31.7% (0.043000000000003 0.04)
Both teams to score 55.16% (-0.073 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.5% (-0.10299999999999 -0.1)48.5% (0.104 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.37% (-0.093 -0.09)70.63% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.47% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)22.54% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.89% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11)56.11% (0.116 0.12)
Scarborough Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.21% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)28.79% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.36% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)64.64% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Hereford United 42.9%
    Scarborough Athletic 31.7%
    Draw 25.4%
Hereford UnitedDrawScarborough Athletic
1-0 @ 9.67% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.97% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.2% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 4.46% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.58% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.77% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.66% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.33% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.03% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 42.9%
1-1 @ 12.03% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.49% (0.028 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.15% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 8.08% (0.029 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.49% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 5.03% (0.015 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.11%
2-3 @ 2.32% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.09% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.97% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 31.7%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-1 Hereford
Sunday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 Kidderminster
Monday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-1 Chorley
Tuesday, December 6 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 2-1 Hereford
Saturday, December 3 at 12.30pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-2 Darlington
Saturday, November 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 Peterborough Sports
Tuesday, November 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-5 Darlington
Monday, January 2 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-3 Scarborough Ath
Monday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-1 Peterborough Sports
Tuesday, December 6 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 3 at 12.30pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-3 Chester
Saturday, November 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, November 15 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .