MX23RW : Monday, March 4 21:03:57
SM
Monday, March 4
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 18
Nov 11, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Lamb Ground
Tamworth
1 - 2
Banbury
Cullinane-Liburd (73')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Yussuf (71'), Maye (90+8')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Tamworth and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: South Shields 1-0 Tamworth
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-2 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tamworth win with a probability of 61.59%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 16.51%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tamworth win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.46%) and 2-1 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.41%), while for a Banbury United win it was 0-1 (5.53%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood.

Result
TamworthDrawBanbury United
61.59% (-3.145 -3.15) 21.91% (0.749 0.75) 16.51% (2.401 2.4)
Both teams to score 48.75% (3.189 3.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.59% (1.332 1.33)48.41% (-1.325 -1.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.45% (1.204 1.2)70.55% (-1.198 -1.2)
Tamworth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.79% (-0.56099999999999 -0.56)15.21% (0.567 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.15% (-1.074 -1.07)43.85% (1.08 1.08)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.49% (4.117 4.12)42.51% (-4.11 -4.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.13% (3.329 3.33)78.87% (-3.323 -3.32)
Score Analysis
    Tamworth 61.58%
    Banbury United 16.51%
    Draw 21.9%
TamworthDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 12.17% (-0.94 -0.94)
2-0 @ 11.46% (-1.13 -1.13)
2-1 @ 9.81% (0.193 0.19)
3-0 @ 7.2% (-0.871 -0.87)
3-1 @ 6.16%
4-0 @ 3.39% (-0.487 -0.49)
4-1 @ 2.9% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.63% (0.284 0.28)
5-0 @ 1.28% (-0.213 -0.21)
4-2 @ 1.24% (0.111 0.11)
5-1 @ 1.09% (-0.045 -0.04)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 61.58%
1-1 @ 10.41% (0.41 0.41)
0-0 @ 6.46% (-0.361 -0.36)
2-2 @ 4.2% (0.527 0.53)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 21.9%
0-1 @ 5.53% (0.322 0.32)
1-2 @ 4.46% (0.636 0.64)
0-2 @ 2.37% (0.378 0.38)
1-3 @ 1.27% (0.299 0.3)
2-3 @ 1.2% (0.263 0.26)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 16.51%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: South Shields 1-0 Tamworth
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 2-1 Tamworth
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 2-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 1-0 Gloucester City
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Darlington
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-2 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-2 Banbury
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .