MX23RW : Monday, July 22 18:19:16
SM
Man City vs. Celtic: 1 day 5 hrs 10 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 22
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Mill Field

Aveley
3 - 4
Farnborough

Ogunrinde (37', 61'), Hernandez (66')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Pendlebury (45+3'), Kuhl (77'), Fearn (86'), Saied (90')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Aveley and Farnborough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weymouth 1-1 Aveley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 2-2 Bath City
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 38.35%. A win for Aveley had a probability of 36.14% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.46%) and 0-2 (6.25%). The likeliest Aveley win was 1-0 (8.61%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.06%). The actual scoreline of 3-4 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Farnborough Town would win this match.

Result
AveleyDrawFarnborough Town
36.14%25.51% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 38.35% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Both teams to score 55.91% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.98% (0.015999999999998 0.02)48.01% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.81% (0.015000000000001 0.02)70.18% (-0.014999999999986 -0.01)
Aveley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.17% (0.0080000000000098 0.01)25.83% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.2% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)60.79% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.38% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)24.61% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.88% (0.014000000000003 0.01)59.12% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Aveley 36.14%
    Farnborough Town 38.35%
    Draw 25.5%
AveleyDrawFarnborough Town
1-0 @ 8.61% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-1 @ 8.17% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 5.83% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 3.68%
3-0 @ 2.63% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.58% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.25% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 36.14%
1-1 @ 12.06%
0-0 @ 6.36% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-2 @ 5.72% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.21% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 8.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 8.46% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 6.25% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 3.95% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 2.92%
2-3 @ 2.67% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.39% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.02%
2-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 38.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Weymouth 1-1 Aveley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Tonbridge Angels 1-1 Aveley
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 1-2 Chelmsford City
Monday, November 13 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 3-0 Aveley
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 Hemel Hemps.
Monday, November 6 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-0 Weston
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 2-2 Bath City
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 0-3 Worthing
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Yeovil 4-2 Farnborough
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 1-1 Weymouth
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chippenham 2-1 Farnborough
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 4-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .