MX23RW : Monday, July 22 05:36:40
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 12 hrs 23 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
IL
FA Cup | Fourth Round
Jan 27, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Portman Road Stadium
MU

Ipswich
1 - 2
Maidstone

Sarmiento (56')
Edmundson (76')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Reynolds (43'), Corne (66')
Ezennolim (43'), Hoyte (58')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leicester 1-1 Ipswich
Monday, January 22 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Braintree
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ipswich Town win with a probability of 75.81%. A draw had a probability of 14.6% and a win for Maidstone United had a probability of 9.59%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ipswich Town win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.27%) and 2-1 (8.96%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.69%), while for a Maidstone United win it was 1-2 (2.89%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood.

Result
Ipswich TownDrawMaidstone United
75.81% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1) 14.6% (0.056000000000001 0.06) 9.59% (0.0389 0.04)
Both teams to score 53.88% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.74% (-0.18600000000001 -0.19)31.25% (0.183 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.31% (-0.218 -0.22)52.69% (0.217 0.22)
Ipswich Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.15% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)6.85% (0.06 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
74.79% (-0.16099999999999 -0.16)25.2% (0.159 0.16)
Maidstone United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.84% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)42.15% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.43% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)78.57% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Ipswich Town 75.8%
    Maidstone United 9.59%
    Draw 14.6%
Ipswich TownDrawMaidstone United
2-0 @ 10.37% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 9.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-1 @ 8.96% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 8.01% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.74% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
4-0 @ 6.22% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-1 @ 5.37% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.46% (-0.01 -0.01)
5-0 @ 3.33% (-0.02 -0.02)
5-1 @ 2.88% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-2 @ 2.32% (-0.014 -0.01)
6-0 @ 1.49% (-0.014 -0.01)
6-1 @ 1.29% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 3.85%
Total : 75.8%
1-1 @ 6.69% (0.034999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 3.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-0 @ 2.89% (0.029 0.03)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 14.6%
1-2 @ 2.89% (0.01 0.01)
0-1 @ 2.49% (0.021 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.12% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 1.08% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 9.59%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Leicester 1-1 Ipswich
Monday, January 22 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Ipswich 2-1 Sunderland
Saturday, January 13 at 5.30pm in Championship
Last Game: AFC Wimbledon 1-3 Ipswich
Saturday, January 6 at 12.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Stoke 0-0 Ipswich
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Ipswich 0-0 QPR
Friday, December 29 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Ipswich 1-1 Leicester
Tuesday, December 26 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Braintree
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Slough 2-1 Maidstone
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Havant & W'ville 2-1 Maidstone
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 2-1 Dartford
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-0 Stevenage
Saturday, January 6 at 12.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Maidstone 2-0 Tonbridge Angels
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .