MX23RW : Monday, July 22 03:55:30
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 14 hrs 4 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 22
Mar 16, 2024 at 3pm UK
Priory Lane Stadium

Eastbourne
2 - 0
Taunton Town

Sesay (42'), Bamba (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Eastbourne Borough and Taunton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eastbourne 1-4 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 1-1 Worthing
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Taunton Town win with a probability of 39.7%. A win for Eastbourne Borough had a probability of 35.21% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Taunton Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.64%) and 0-2 (6.33%). The likeliest Eastbourne Borough win was 1-0 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.8%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
Eastbourne BoroughDrawTaunton Town
35.21%25.09%39.7% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Both teams to score 57.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.75% (0.0020000000000024 0)46.25%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.46% (0.0010000000000012 0)68.54% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Eastbourne Borough Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.46% (0.0030000000000001 0)25.54%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.6%60.4% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.88% (0.00099999999999056 0)23.12%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.02% (0.0030000000000001 0)56.98%
Score Analysis
    Eastbourne Borough 35.21%
    Taunton Town 39.7%
    Draw 25.09%
Eastbourne BoroughDrawTaunton Town
1-0 @ 8.06%
2-1 @ 8.06%
2-0 @ 5.5%
3-1 @ 3.67%
3-2 @ 2.68%
3-0 @ 2.5%
4-1 @ 1.25%
4-2 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 35.21%
1-1 @ 11.8%
0-0 @ 5.91%
2-2 @ 5.9%
3-3 @ 1.31%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 8.65%
1-2 @ 8.64% (0.0010000000000012 0)
0-2 @ 6.33%
1-3 @ 4.22%
0-3 @ 3.09%
2-3 @ 2.88%
1-4 @ 1.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 1.13%
2-4 @ 1.05%
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 39.7%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Eastbourne 1-4 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 1-0 Eastbourne
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-1 Eastbourne
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 0-3 Tonbridge Angels
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 3-1 Braintree
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 2-0 Eastbourne
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 1-1 Worthing
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 1-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chelmsford City 0-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 3-0 Taunton Town
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-1 Hampton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 2-2 Taunton Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .