Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ebbsfleet win with a probability of 58.14%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Chippenham Town had a probability of 18.77%.
The most likely scoreline for a Ebbsfleet win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.84%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.97%), while for a Chippenham Town win it was 0-1 (6.16%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ebbsfleet would win this match.