MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:44:35
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Cygnet Health Care Stadium

Taunton Town
4 - 0
Farnborough

Chamberlain (5'), James (39'), Stearn (60'), Evans (85')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Taunton Town and Farnborough Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Taunton Town 1-1 Worthing
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 3-4 Farnborough
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Farnborough Town win with a probability of 46.46%. A win for Taunton Town had a probability of 28.63% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Farnborough Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.31%) and 0-2 (7.85%). The likeliest Taunton Town win was 1-0 (7.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood.

Result
Taunton TownDrawFarnborough Town
28.63% (-0.062000000000001 -0.06) 24.91% (-0.035 -0.04) 46.46% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Both teams to score 55.12% (0.07 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.2% (0.114 0.11)47.8% (-0.115 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.01% (0.104 0.1)69.98% (-0.10499999999999 -0.1)
Taunton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.44% (0.010999999999996 0.01)30.56% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.21% (0.015000000000001 0.02)66.79% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Farnborough Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.37% (0.085999999999999 0.09)20.62% (-0.087999999999997 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.82% (0.137 0.14)53.18% (-0.139 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Taunton Town 28.63%
    Farnborough Town 46.46%
    Draw 24.9%
Taunton TownDrawFarnborough Town
1-0 @ 7.47% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-1 @ 6.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.43% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.76% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.18% (0.004 0)
3-0 @ 1.75% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 28.63%
1-1 @ 11.79% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.3% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.52% (0.008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.15% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.9%
0-1 @ 9.95% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 9.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.85% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 4.9% (0.019 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.13% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.91% (0.012 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.93% (0.012 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.63% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.15% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 46.46%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Taunton Town 1-1 Worthing
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 1-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chelmsford City 0-0 Taunton Town
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 3-0 Taunton Town
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-1 Hampton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 2-2 Taunton Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 3-4 Farnborough
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 2-2 Bath City
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 0-3 Worthing
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Yeovil 4-2 Farnborough
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 1-1 Weymouth
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chippenham 2-1 Farnborough
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .