MX23RW : Monday, May 27 03:31:50
SM
Dusseldorf vs. Bochum: 14 hrs 58 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 12
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Treyew Road
DA

Truro City
1 - 0
Dover Athletic

Harvey (30')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Truro City and Dover Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Truro City 3-1 Maidstone
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Truro City win with a probability of 50.76%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Dover Athletic had a probability of 24.44%.

The most likely scoreline for a Truro City win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.54%) and 2-0 (9.16%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.79%), while for a Dover Athletic win it was 0-1 (7.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Truro City in this match.

Result
Truro CityDrawDover Athletic
50.76% (0.0079999999999956 0.01) 24.81% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 24.44% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Both teams to score 51.87% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.62% (0.009999999999998 0.01)50.39% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.68% (0.0089999999999968 0.01)72.32% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Truro City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.15% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)19.85% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.05% (0.012 0.01)51.95% (-0.012 -0.01)
Dover Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.71% (0.0010000000000048 0)35.29% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.96% (0.0019999999999989 0)72.04% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Truro City 50.75%
    Dover Athletic 24.44%
    Draw 24.8%
Truro CityDrawDover Athletic
1-0 @ 11.32%
2-1 @ 9.54% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 9.16% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 5.14% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 4.94% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 2.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.08% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 50.75%
1-1 @ 11.79% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 4.97% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.8%
0-1 @ 7.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 6.15% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 3.8% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 2.13%
2-3 @ 1.73%
0-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 24.44%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Truro City 3-1 Maidstone
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 0-2 Yeovil
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 0-0 Eastbourne
Wednesday, April 10 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 1-2 Torquay Utd
Monday, April 8 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 1-1 Aveley
Saturday, April 6 at 7.30pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 0-2 Hemel Hemps.
Thursday, April 4 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Hampton 1-0 Dover Athletic
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 1-1 Dover Athletic
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-0 Chelmsford City
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 1-0 Dover Athletic
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-3 Farnborough
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-0 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .