MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 03:28:09
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 15 hrs 31 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
National League | Gameweek 46
Apr 20, 2024 at 12.15pm UK
Gateshead International Stadium
B

Gateshead
2 - 1
Bromley

Olley (78'), Storey (88')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Olomola (12')
Topalloj (34')
Coverage of the National League clash between Gateshead and Bromley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gateshead 0-1 Aldershot
Wednesday, April 17 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-3 Bromley
Tuesday, April 16 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gateshead win with a probability of 42.02%. A win for Bromley had a probability of 34.17% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gateshead win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.46%) and 2-0 (6.09%). The likeliest Bromley win was 1-2 (7.87%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.83%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Gateshead in this match.

Result
GatesheadDrawBromley
42.02% (0.22 0.22) 23.81% (-0.058 -0.06) 34.17% (-0.161 -0.16)
Both teams to score 61.65% (0.174 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.59% (0.245 0.24)40.41% (-0.244 -0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.21% (0.253 0.25)62.79% (-0.252 -0.25)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.48% (0.20099999999999 0.2)19.52% (-0.201 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.59% (0.327 0.33)51.41% (-0.327 -0.33)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.61% (0.025999999999996 0.03)23.39% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.62% (0.036999999999999 0.04)57.38% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Gateshead 42.02%
    Bromley 34.17%
    Draw 23.8%
GatesheadDrawBromley
2-1 @ 8.85% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
1-0 @ 7.46% (-0.037 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.09% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.82% (0.04 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.5% (0.031 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.32% (0.024 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.97% (0.028 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.43% (0.021 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.36% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 42.02%
1-1 @ 10.83% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 6.43% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.57% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.7% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.8%
1-2 @ 7.87% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-1 @ 6.63% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
0-2 @ 4.82% (-0.047 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.81% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.11% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.33% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.39% (-0.002 -0)
2-4 @ 1.13% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 34.17%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gateshead 0-1 Aldershot
Wednesday, April 17 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-1 Chesterfield
Monday, April 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-1 Gateshead
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-0 Gateshead
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-0 Rochdale
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 7-1 Hartlepool
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-3 Bromley
Tuesday, April 16 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-0 Solihull
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Bromley
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Woking
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 0-2 Bromley
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-2 York City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .