MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:43:15
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
MU
National League | Gameweek 45
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
York Road Stadium
G

Maidenhead
2 - 1
Gateshead

Lokko (83'), McCoulsky (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Hannant (54' pen.)
Francis (32'), Grayson (90+9'), Hannant (90+9')
Coverage of the National League clash between Maidenhead United and Gateshead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maidenhead 3-1 Hartlepool
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-0 Gateshead
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gateshead win with a probability of 43.6%. A win for Maidenhead United had a probability of 32.69% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gateshead win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.62%) and 0-2 (6.36%). The likeliest Maidenhead United win was 2-1 (7.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.79%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood.

Result
Maidenhead UnitedDrawGateshead
32.69% (0.469 0.47) 23.71% (0.577 0.58) 43.6% (-1.045 -1.05)
Both teams to score 61.51% (-1.935 -1.94)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.61% (-2.621 -2.62)40.39% (2.621 2.62)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.24% (-2.752 -2.75)62.76% (2.751 2.75)
Maidenhead United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.78% (-0.985 -0.98)24.22% (0.986 0.99)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.43% (-1.417 -1.42)58.57% (1.416 1.42)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.17% (-1.478 -1.48)18.83% (1.478 1.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.73% (-2.524 -2.52)50.27% (2.524 2.52)
Score Analysis
    Maidenhead United 32.69%
    Gateshead 43.6%
    Draw 23.7%
Maidenhead UnitedDrawGateshead
2-1 @ 7.66% (0.134 0.13)
1-0 @ 6.47% (0.582 0.58)
2-0 @ 4.59% (0.291 0.29)
3-1 @ 3.62% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-2 @ 3.02% (-0.183 -0.18)
3-0 @ 2.17% (0.078 0.08)
4-1 @ 1.28% (-0.052 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.07% (-0.098 -0.1)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 32.69%
1-1 @ 10.79% (0.49 0.49)
2-2 @ 6.39% (-0.195 -0.2)
0-0 @ 4.56% (0.529 0.53)
3-3 @ 1.68% (-0.19 -0.19)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.7%
1-2 @ 9.02% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
0-1 @ 7.62% (0.554 0.55)
0-2 @ 6.36% (0.174 0.17)
1-3 @ 5.02% (-0.252 -0.25)
2-3 @ 3.56% (-0.288 -0.29)
0-3 @ 3.54% (-0.071 -0.07)
1-4 @ 2.09% (-0.213 -0.21)
2-4 @ 1.49% (-0.199 -0.2)
0-4 @ 1.48% (-0.104 -0.1)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 43.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Maidenhead 3-1 Hartlepool
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-2 Barnet
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-3 Maidenhead
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 4-0 Aldershot
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 4-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-0 Gateshead
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-0 Rochdale
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 7-1 Hartlepool
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 2-3 Gateshead
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 4-2 Gateshead
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-0 Dag & Red
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .