MX23RW : Wednesday, December 6 01:17:56
SM
Man Utd vs. Chelsea: 18 hrs 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 21
Nov 21, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Aggborough Stadium
HU
Kidderminster
1 - 1
Hartlepool
Morgan-Smith (31')
McNally (81')
FT(HT: 1-1)
McNally (7' og.)
Mattock (45'), Ferguson (90+1'), Hastie (90+1'), Wallace (90')
Coverage of the National League clash between Kidderminster Harriers and Hartlepool United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: York City 1-3 Hartlepool
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kidderminster Harriers win with a probability of 38.54%. A win for Hartlepool United had a probability of 35.67% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kidderminster Harriers win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.46%) and 2-0 (6.41%). The likeliest Hartlepool United win was 0-1 (8.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
Kidderminster HarriersDrawHartlepool United
38.54% (0.057000000000002 0.06) 25.8% (0.013000000000002 0.01) 35.67% (-0.068000000000005 -0.07)
Both teams to score 54.87% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.67% (-0.058 -0.06)49.33% (0.059000000000005 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.62% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)71.38% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.89% (0.0040000000000049 0)25.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.19% (0.007000000000005 0.01)59.81% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Hartlepool United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.27% (-0.066999999999993 -0.07)26.72% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.01% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)61.99% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Kidderminster Harriers 38.54%
    Hartlepool United 35.67%
    Draw 25.79%
Kidderminster HarriersDrawHartlepool United
1-0 @ 9.27% (0.023 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.46% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.41% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.9% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 2.95% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.35% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.02% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 38.54%
1-1 @ 12.23%
0-0 @ 6.71% (0.017 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.79%
0-1 @ 8.86% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-2 @ 8.07% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.84% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.55% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.45% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.17% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 35.67%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-1 Dag & Red
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-2 Fleetwood
Sunday, November 5 at 2pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-3 Chesterfield
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-3 Hartlepool
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-2 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-3 Rochdale
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Hartlepool
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 2-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Chesterfield21172253282553
2Bromley23136437231445
3Barnet2213364335842
4Solihull MoorsSolihull2210753230237
5Gateshead21106547272036
6Aldershot TownAldershot2211383836236
7AltrinchamAltrincham2198440291135
8Rochdale239684035533
9Halifax TownHalifax228862421332
10Oldham AthleticOldham227963333030
11Eastleigh228683437-330
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool2283113642-627
13Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead236982733-627
14WealdstoneWealdstone217592630-426
15Southend UnitedSouthend21105637221525
16Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red2274112429-525
17Dorking WanderersDorking2174102637-1125
18Boreham WoodBoreham Wood225982732-524
19York City225893141-1023
20Woking2264122430-622
21Ebbsfleet2364133044-1422
22Oxford CityOxford City2356123446-1221
23Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster2347121729-1219
24Fylde2246123344-1118
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .