MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:59:33
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs
Upcoming predictions and previews
OA
National League | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Boundary Park

Oldham
1 - 2
Kidderminster

Sheron (49')
Fondop (45'), Gardner (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Penny (22'), McNally (59')
Bellis (78')
Coverage of the National League clash between Oldham Athletic and Kidderminster Harriers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: York City 1-1 Oldham
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Oldham Athletic win with a probability of 42.9%. A win for Kidderminster Harriers has a probability of 30.31% and a draw has a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Oldham Athletic win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.75%) and 2-0 (7.87%). The likeliest Kidderminster Harriers win is 0-1 (9.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.7%).

Result
Oldham AthleticDrawKidderminster Harriers
42.9% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03) 26.79% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03) 30.31% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Both teams to score 50.17% (0.112 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.33% (0.13 0.13)54.67% (-0.128 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24% (0.107 0.11)76% (-0.10600000000001 -0.11)
Oldham Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.76% (0.042000000000002 0.04)25.24% (-0.040000000000003 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.01% (0.058 0.06)59.99% (-0.055 -0.05)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.11% (0.113 0.11)32.89% (-0.111 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.54% (0.126 0.13)69.46% (-0.12400000000001 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Oldham Athletic 42.9%
    Kidderminster Harriers 30.31%
    Draw 26.78%
Oldham AthleticDrawKidderminster Harriers
1-0 @ 11.42% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 8.75% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 7.87% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.02% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.61% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.23% (0.01 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.38% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.24% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 42.9%
1-1 @ 12.7% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.3% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.86% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 26.78%
0-1 @ 9.23% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.07% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.13% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 2.62% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.9% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.8% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 30.31%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: York City 1-1 Oldham
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-3 Oldham
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-0 Oldham
Saturday, February 3 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 0-1 Woking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-0 Barnet
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 3-2 Oxford City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 4-2 Aldershot
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .