MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:39:08
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 20 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
New Bucks Head Ground

Kidderminster
0 - 0
Dorking


Hemmings (76')
FT

McManus (6'), Prior (29'), Hollis (43')
Coverage of the National League clash between Kidderminster Harriers and Dorking Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kidderminster 3-2 Oxford City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 0-1 Dorking
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Kidderminster Harriers win with a probability of 55.04%. A draw has a probability of 22.7% and a win for Dorking Wanderers has a probability of 22.27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kidderminster Harriers win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (9.72%) and 2-0 (9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.64%), while for a Dorking Wanderers win it is 1-2 (5.83%).

Result
Kidderminster HarriersDrawDorking Wanderers
55.04% (-1.297 -1.3) 22.68% (0.348 0.35) 22.27% (0.951 0.95)
Both teams to score 56.11% (0.185 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.48% (-0.391 -0.39)43.52% (0.392 0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.09% (-0.385 -0.38)65.91% (0.386 0.39)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.3% (-0.57000000000001 -0.57)15.7% (0.571 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.23% (-1.066 -1.07)44.77% (1.068 1.07)
Dorking Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.56% (0.667 0.67)33.44% (-0.665 -0.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.93% (0.724 0.72)70.07% (-0.723 -0.72)
Score Analysis
    Kidderminster Harriers 55.04%
    Dorking Wanderers 22.27%
    Draw 22.68%
Kidderminster HarriersDrawDorking Wanderers
2-1 @ 9.86% (-0.041 -0.04)
1-0 @ 9.72% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 9% (-0.203 -0.2)
3-1 @ 6.08% (-0.148 -0.15)
3-0 @ 5.55% (-0.239 -0.24)
3-2 @ 3.33% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.82% (-0.126 -0.13)
4-0 @ 2.57% (-0.164 -0.16)
4-2 @ 1.54% (-0.04 -0.04)
5-1 @ 1.04% (-0.068 -0.07)
5-0 @ 0.95% (-0.081 -0.08)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 55.04%
1-1 @ 10.64% (0.16 0.16)
2-2 @ 5.4% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
0-0 @ 5.25% (0.09 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.22% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 22.68%
1-2 @ 5.83% (0.194 0.19)
0-1 @ 5.75% (0.2 0.2)
0-2 @ 3.15% (0.165 0.17)
1-3 @ 2.13% (0.108 0.11)
2-3 @ 1.97% (0.063 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.15% (0.08 0.08)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 22.27%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kidderminster 3-2 Oxford City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 4-2 Aldershot
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 0-1 Dorking
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Halifax
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Fylde
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-3 Dorking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-1 Dorking
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-0 Gateshead
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .