MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 17:42:53
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 16 hrs 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 12
Sep 26, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Court Place Farm
G

Oxford City
0 - 4
Gateshead


Fleet (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Dinanga (25', 57'), Olley (72'), McBride (90+3')
Tinkler (31'), Wearne (74'), Booty (82')
Coverage of the National League clash between Oxford City and Gateshead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oldham 4-0 Oxford City
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 3-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gateshead win with a probability of 55.35%. A draw had a probability of 23.4% and a win for Oxford City had a probability of 21.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gateshead win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.81%) and 1-2 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.11%), while for a Oxford City win it was 1-0 (6.3%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Gateshead would win this match.

Result
Oxford CityDrawGateshead
21.26% (-0.144 -0.14) 23.39% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05) 55.35% (0.197 0.2)
Both teams to score 52.39% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.22% (0.042999999999999 0.04)47.78% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.03% (0.041 0.04)69.97% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Oxford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.21% (-0.117 -0.12)36.79% (0.119 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.42% (-0.119 -0.12)73.58% (0.12100000000001 0.12)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.89% (0.087999999999994 0.09)17.11% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.68% (0.151 0.15)47.32% (-0.15 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Oxford City 21.26%
    Gateshead 55.34%
    Draw 23.39%
Oxford CityDrawGateshead
1-0 @ 6.3% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-1 @ 5.56% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-0 @ 3.15% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-1 @ 1.85% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.64% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.05% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 21.26%
1-1 @ 11.11% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.3% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.9% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.96% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 23.39%
0-1 @ 11.11% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 9.81% (0.038 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.81% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-3 @ 5.77% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
1-3 @ 5.77% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.89% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 2.55% (0.016 0.02)
0-4 @ 2.55% (0.024 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.27% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.81%
Total : 55.34%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oldham 4-0 Oxford City
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-2 Oxford City
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 0-0 Dag & Red
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 5-2 Hartlepool
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 3-3 Oxford City
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 4-0 Boreham Wood
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 3-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 3-0 Kidderminster
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-1 Gateshead
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-6 Gateshead
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-2 Oldham
Saturday, September 2 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Gateshead
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .