MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 19:07:19
SM
Tuesday, June 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
SU
National League | Gameweek 28
Jan 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Roots Hall Stadium
HT

Southend
3 - 0
Halifax

Sandat (3'), Scott-Morriss (79', 85')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League clash between Southend United and Halifax Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Barnet 1-0 Southend
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Altrincham
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southend United win with a probability of 43.98%. A win for Halifax Town had a probability of 30.22% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.69%). The likeliest Halifax Town win was 0-1 (8.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.27%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Southend United would win this match.

Result
Southend UnitedDrawHalifax Town
43.98% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 25.81% (0.0010000000000012 0) 30.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 53.17% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.22% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)50.79% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.33% (-0.004999999999999 -0)72.68% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)23% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.2% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)56.81% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.05%30.95%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.75% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)67.25% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Southend United 43.98%
    Halifax Town 30.22%
    Draw 25.81%
Southend UnitedDrawHalifax Town
1-0 @ 10.46%
2-1 @ 9.02%
2-0 @ 7.69%
3-1 @ 4.42% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 3.77% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.59%
4-1 @ 1.62%
4-0 @ 1.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 0.95% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 43.98%
1-1 @ 12.27% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.12% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 5.29%
3-3 @ 1.01% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.81%
0-1 @ 8.35% (0.0019999999999989 0)
1-2 @ 7.2%
0-2 @ 4.9% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 2.81%
2-3 @ 2.07%
0-3 @ 1.91%
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 30.22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Barnet 1-0 Southend
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 0-2 Barnet
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-2 Southend
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-2 Bromley
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Southend
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 2-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Altrincham
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-2 Halifax
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-2 Rochdale
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 0-2 Halifax
Saturday, December 16 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-0 Halifax
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-2 Fylde
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .