MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 12:41:08
SM
Denmark vs. England: 3 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BL
Premier League | Gameweek 31
Apr 2, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Vitality Stadium
CP

Bournemouth
1 - 0
Crystal Palace

Kluivert (79')
Tavernier (63'), Semenyo (68'), Kelly (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Andersen (35'), Hughes (59')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nott'm Forest 1-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, March 30 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bournemouth win with a probability of 52.3%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Crystal Palace had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bournemouth win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.71%) and 2-0 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.32%), while for a Crystal Palace win it was 0-1 (6.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Bournemouth in this match.

Result
BournemouthDrawCrystal Palace
52.3% (-0.064 -0.06) 23.9% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 23.8% (0.084 0.08)
Both teams to score 54.02% (0.158 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.8% (0.161 0.16)47.2% (-0.159 -0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.57% (0.151 0.15)69.43% (-0.148 -0.15)
Bournemouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.98% (0.037000000000006 0.04)18.02% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.1% (0.061 0.06)48.9% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
Crystal Palace Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.89% (0.164 0.16)34.1% (-0.162 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.21% (0.174 0.17)70.79% (-0.17399999999999 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    Bournemouth 52.3%
    Crystal Palace 23.8%
    Draw 23.89%
BournemouthDrawCrystal Palace
1-0 @ 10.53% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-1 @ 9.71%
2-0 @ 9.02% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.55% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.16% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.98% (0.017 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.38% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.21% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.28% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 52.3%
1-1 @ 11.32% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.15% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.22% (0.023 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.07% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.89%
0-1 @ 6.61% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.09% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.56% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.19% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.87% (0.016 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.28% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 23.8%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bournemouth 2-1 Everton
Saturday, March 30 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 4-3 Luton
Wednesday, March 13 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 2-2 Sheff Utd
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Burnley 0-2 Bournemouth
Sunday, March 3 at 1pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 0-1 Leicester
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Bournemouth 0-1 Man City
Saturday, February 24 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 1-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, March 30 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 1-1 Luton
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 3-0 Burnley
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace
Monday, February 19 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 1-3 Chelsea
Monday, February 12 at 8pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .