MX23RW : Friday, July 19 14:15:41
SM
Sligo vs. Everton: 44 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CP
Premier League | Gameweek 28
Mar 9, 2024 at 3pm UK
Selhurst Park
LT

Crystal Palace
1 - 1
Luton

Mateta (11')
Eze (39'), Munoz (86')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Woodrow (90+6')
Kabore (27'), Burke (57'), Berry (90+1')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 2-3 Aston Villa
Saturday, March 2 at 5.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Crystal Palace win with a probability of 52.05%. A draw had a probability of 24% and a win for Luton Town had a probability of 23.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Crystal Palace win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.69%) and 2-0 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.39%), while for a Luton Town win it was 0-1 (6.7%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
Crystal PalaceDrawLuton Town
52.05% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04) 24.01% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 23.94% (0.041 0.04)
Both teams to score 53.82% (0.056999999999995 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.46% (0.050999999999995 0.05)47.54% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.25% (0.047000000000001 0.05)69.75% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Crystal Palace Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.75% (0.0049999999999955 0)18.25% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.71% (0.007000000000005 0.01)49.29% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Luton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.83% (0.064999999999998 0.06)34.17% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.14% (0.07 0.07)70.86% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Crystal Palace 52.04%
    Luton Town 23.94%
    Draw 24.01%
Crystal PalaceDrawLuton Town
1-0 @ 10.6% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.69% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 9.02% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.49%
3-0 @ 5.12% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.95% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.34%
4-0 @ 2.18% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-2 @ 1.26% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 52.04%
1-1 @ 11.39%
0-0 @ 6.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.2% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.01%
0-1 @ 6.7% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-2 @ 6.12% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.6% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.19% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.86% (0.006 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.29% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 23.94%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 3-0 Burnley
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-1 Crystal Palace
Monday, February 19 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 1-3 Chelsea
Monday, February 12 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Brighton 4-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 3-2 Sheff Utd
Tuesday, January 30 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 2-3 Aston Villa
Saturday, March 2 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 2-6 Man City
Tuesday, February 27 at 8pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Liverpool 4-1 Luton
Wednesday, February 21 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 18 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 1-3 Sheff Utd
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 4-4 Luton
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .