MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 04:35:26
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 10 hrs 24 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BL
Premier League | Gameweek 28
Mar 10, 2024 at 2pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium
NF

Brighton
1 - 0
Nott'm Forest

Omobamidele (29' og.)
Fati (41'), Moder (67'), Veltman (78'), Lallana (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Dominguez (14'), Omobamidele (19'), Williams (55'), Sangare (90+5')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Roma 4-0 Brighton
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 73.58%. A draw had a probability of 15.9% and a win for Nottingham Forest had a probability of 10.51%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.3%) and 3-0 (9.21%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.42%), while for a Nottingham Forest win it was 1-2 (3.13%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Brighton & Hove Albion would win this match.

Result
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawNottingham Forest
73.58% (-0.496 -0.5) 15.9% (0.254 0.25) 10.51% (0.239 0.24)
Both teams to score 52.32% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.03% (-0.526 -0.53)34.96% (0.524 0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.05% (-0.592 -0.59)56.95% (0.59 0.59)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.84% (-0.235 -0.23)8.16% (0.2309 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.39% (-0.583 -0.58)28.61% (0.581 0.58)
Nottingham Forest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.97% (0.079000000000001 0.08)43.03% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.68% (0.067 0.07)79.31% (-0.069999999999993 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion 73.57%
    Nottingham Forest 10.52%
    Draw 15.9%
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawNottingham Forest
2-0 @ 11.02% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.3% (0.058 0.06)
3-0 @ 9.21% (-0.067 -0.07)
1-0 @ 8.8% (0.134 0.13)
3-1 @ 7.77% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-0 @ 5.77% (-0.109 -0.11)
4-1 @ 4.87% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.28% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
5-0 @ 2.89% (-0.088 -0.09)
5-1 @ 2.44% (-0.069 -0.07)
4-2 @ 2.05% (-0.03 -0.03)
6-0 @ 1.21% (-0.051 -0.05)
5-2 @ 1.03% (-0.027 -0.03)
6-1 @ 1.02% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 73.57%
1-1 @ 7.42% (0.13 0.13)
2-2 @ 3.92% (0.033 0.03)
0-0 @ 3.51% (0.093 0.09)
3-3 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 15.9%
1-2 @ 3.13% (0.062 0.06)
0-1 @ 2.96% (0.085 0.09)
0-2 @ 1.25% (0.038 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.1% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 10.52%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Roma 4-0 Brighton
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Fulham 3-0 Brighton
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 1-0 Brighton
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Brighton 1-1 Everton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-5 Brighton
Sunday, February 18 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 2-1 Brighton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Liverpool
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Man Utd
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Aston Villa 4-2 Nott'm Forest
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 2-0 West Ham
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 2-3 Newcastle
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 1-1 Bristol City (5-3 pen.)
Wednesday, February 7 at 7.45pm in FA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .