MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 07:35:13
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 11 hrs 24 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CP
Premier League | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 12.30pm UK
Selhurst Park
LL

Crystal Palace
1 - 2
Liverpool

Mateta (57' pen.)
Ward (37'), Ayew (60'), Lerma (64'), Richards (71'), Hodgson (77'), Andersen (90+8'), Ahamada (90+12')
Ayew (75')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Salah (76'), Elliott (90+1')
Gomez (90+9'), Diaz (90+10')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Crystal Palace 0-2 Bournemouth
Wednesday, December 6 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-2 Liverpool
Wednesday, December 6 at 7.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 52.74%. A win for Crystal Palace had a probability of 24.35% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.09%) and 0-2 (8.31%). The likeliest Crystal Palace win was 2-1 (6.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.65%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Liverpool in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Liverpool.

Result
Crystal PalaceDrawLiverpool
24.35% (-0.834 -0.83) 22.91% (-0.304 -0.3) 52.74% (1.142 1.14)
Both teams to score 57.96% (0.122 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.72% (0.584 0.58)42.28% (-0.57899999999999 -0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.32% (0.581 0.58)64.68% (-0.57599999999999 -0.58)
Crystal Palace Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.04% (-0.363 -0.36)30.95% (0.367 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.75% (-0.428 -0.43)67.25% (0.43300000000001 0.43)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.95% (0.61999999999999 0.62)16.05% (-0.614 -0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.58% (1.117 1.12)45.42% (-1.113 -1.11)
Score Analysis
    Crystal Palace 24.35%
    Liverpool 52.74%
    Draw 22.9%
Crystal PalaceDrawLiverpool
2-1 @ 6.25% (-0.159 -0.16)
1-0 @ 5.83% (-0.213 -0.21)
2-0 @ 3.42% (-0.16 -0.16)
3-1 @ 2.44% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.24% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 1.34% (-0.076 -0.08)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 24.35%
1-1 @ 10.65% (-0.17 -0.17)
2-2 @ 5.72% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.97% (-0.13 -0.13)
3-3 @ 1.36% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.9%
1-2 @ 9.75% (0.056000000000001 0.06)
0-1 @ 9.09% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-2 @ 8.31% (0.131 0.13)
1-3 @ 5.95% (0.156 0.16)
0-3 @ 5.07% (0.182 0.18)
2-3 @ 3.49% (0.057 0.06)
1-4 @ 2.72% (0.126 0.13)
0-4 @ 2.32% (0.129 0.13)
2-4 @ 1.59% (0.058 0.06)
1-5 @ 1% (0.066 0.07)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 52.74%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Crystal Palace 0-2 Bournemouth
Wednesday, December 6 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: West Ham 1-1 Crystal Palace
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 2-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 2-3 Everton
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Burnley 0-2 Crystal Palace
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Crystal Palace 1-2 Spurs
Friday, October 27 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-2 Liverpool
Wednesday, December 6 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 4-3 Fulham
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 4-0 LASK
Thursday, November 30 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Saturday, November 25 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Brentford
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Toulouse 3-2 Liverpool
Thursday, November 9 at 5.45pm in Europa League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .