MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 10:52:45
SM
Arsenal vs. Chelsea: 8 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LL
Europa League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 8pm UK
Anfield
L

Liverpool
4 - 0
LASK

Diaz (12'), Gakpo (15', 90+2'), Salah (51' pen.)
FT(HT: 2-0)

Talovierov (58')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Saturday, November 25 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: LASK 1-0 Swarovski
Saturday, November 25 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 69.35%. A draw had a probability of 16.7% and a win for LASK Linz had a probability of 13.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.53%) and 3-1 (7.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.21%), while for a LASK Linz win it was 1-2 (3.92%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Liverpool would win this match.

Result
LiverpoolDrawLASK Linz
69.35% (0.0079999999999956 0.01) 16.69% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 13.95% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Both teams to score 61.19% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.72% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)29.27% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.69% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)50.31% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.34% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)7.65%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
72.69% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)27.31% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
LASK Linz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.26% (-0.02000000000001 -0.02)33.73% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.6% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)70.39% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 69.35%
    LASK Linz 13.95%
    Draw 16.69%
LiverpoolDrawLASK Linz
2-1 @ 9.26% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.53% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 7.94%
3-0 @ 7.31% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 6.63% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 5.1%
4-0 @ 4.7% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-2 @ 4.31% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
4-2 @ 2.77% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
5-1 @ 2.62%
5-0 @ 2.41% (0.0010000000000003 0)
5-2 @ 1.43% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
6-1 @ 1.12%
6-0 @ 1.03%
4-3 @ 1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 69.35%
1-1 @ 7.21%
2-2 @ 5.03% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 2.58% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-3 @ 1.56% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 16.69%
1-2 @ 3.92% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-1 @ 2.8%
2-3 @ 1.82% (-0.002 -0)
0-2 @ 1.52% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.42% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 13.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Man City 1-1 Liverpool
Saturday, November 25 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Brentford
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Toulouse 3-2 Liverpool
Thursday, November 9 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Luton 1-1 Liverpool
Sunday, November 5 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 1-2 Liverpool
Wednesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Nott'm Forest
Sunday, October 29 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: LASK 1-0 Swarovski
Saturday, November 25 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: BW Linz 2-0 LASK
Sunday, November 12 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: LASK 3-0 Union SG
Thursday, November 9 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: LASK 3-1 Sturm Graz
Sunday, November 5 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Rapid Vienna 3-3 LASK
Sunday, October 29 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Union SG 2-1 LASK
Thursday, October 26 at 8pm in Europa League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .