MX23RW : Monday, April 22 12:51:27
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 5 hrs 53 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MC
Premier League | Gameweek 13
Nov 25, 2023 at 12.30pm UK
Etihad Stadium
LL

Man City
1 - 1
Liverpool

Haaland (27')
Silva (89')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Alexander-Arnold (80')
Nunez (75'), Matip (86'), Endo (90+3')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chelsea 4-4 Man City
Sunday, November 12 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Brentford
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 58.82%. A win for Liverpool had a probability of 22.47% and a draw had a probability of 18.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.1%) and 2-0 (5.69%). The likeliest Liverpool win was 1-2 (5.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (6.93%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Manchester CityDrawLiverpool
58.82% (0.0079999999999956 0.01) 18.7% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 22.47% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Both teams to score 71.39% (0.0039999999999907 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.04% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)23.95% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
56.46% (0.010000000000005 0.01)43.54% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)8.37% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.86% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)29.14% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.91% (0.0019999999999953 0)22.09%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.55% (0.00099999999999767 0)55.44% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City 58.82%
    Liverpool 22.47%
    Draw 18.7%
Manchester CityDrawLiverpool
2-1 @ 8.59% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-1 @ 7.1%
2-0 @ 5.69% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 5.36% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 4.7%
1-0 @ 4.59% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 4.4% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-2 @ 3.32%
4-0 @ 2.92% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 2.18% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-3 @ 1.67%
5-2 @ 1.65% (0.0010000000000001 0)
5-0 @ 1.45%
6-1 @ 0.9% (0.001 0)
Other @ 4.3%
Total : 58.82%
1-1 @ 6.93% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-2 @ 6.49%
3-3 @ 2.7%
0-0 @ 1.85%
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 18.7%
1-2 @ 5.23% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 3.27%
0-1 @ 2.79% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 2.63%
0-2 @ 2.11% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-4 @ 1.23%
0-3 @ 1.06%
3-4 @ 1.02%
1-4 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 22.47%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chelsea 4-4 Man City
Sunday, November 12 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 3-0 Young Boys
Tuesday, November 7 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Man City 6-1 Bournemouth
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 0-3 Man City
Sunday, October 29 at 3.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Young Boys 1-3 Man City
Wednesday, October 25 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Man City 2-1 Brighton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Brentford
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Toulouse 3-2 Liverpool
Thursday, November 9 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Luton 1-1 Liverpool
Sunday, November 5 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bournemouth 1-2 Liverpool
Wednesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: Liverpool 3-0 Nott'm Forest
Sunday, October 29 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 5-1 Toulouse
Thursday, October 26 at 8pm in Europa League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .