MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 15:47:23
SM
Eibar vs. Oviedo: 3 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
FL
Premier League | Gameweek 29
Mar 16, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Craven Cottage
SL

Fulham
3 - 0
Spurs

Muniz (42', 61'), Lukic (49')
Palhinha (55'), Reed (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Bissouma (63'), Johnson (79'), Bentancur (90+6')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolves 2-1 Fulham
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 0-4 Spurs
Sunday, March 10 at 1pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fulham win with a probability of 40.43%. A win for Tottenham Hotspur had a probability of 37.08% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fulham win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (5.66%) and 2-0 (4.98%). The likeliest Tottenham Hotspur win was 1-2 (7.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.49%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fulham would win this match.

Result
FulhamDrawTottenham Hotspur
40.43% (0.0080000000000027 0.01) 22.49% (0.183 0.18) 37.08% (-0.186 -0.19)
Both teams to score 67.32% (-0.746 -0.75)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.73% (-0.95999999999999 -0.96)33.26% (0.965 0.97)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.97% (-1.11 -1.11)55.03% (1.114 1.11)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.78% (-0.39699999999999 -0.4)17.22% (0.402 0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.49% (-0.707 -0.71)47.51% (0.712 0.71)
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.32% (-0.505 -0.5)18.68% (0.511 0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.99% (-0.859 -0.86)50.01% (0.864 0.86)
Score Analysis
    Fulham 40.43%
    Tottenham Hotspur 37.08%
    Draw 22.49%
FulhamDrawTottenham Hotspur
2-1 @ 8.35% (0.069000000000001 0.07)
1-0 @ 5.66% (0.211 0.21)
2-0 @ 4.98% (0.122 0.12)
3-1 @ 4.9% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-2 @ 4.11% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-0 @ 2.92% (0.033 0.03)
4-1 @ 2.15% (-0.04 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.81% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-3 @ 1.01% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 40.43%
1-1 @ 9.49% (0.203 0.2)
2-2 @ 7.01% (-0.057 -0.06)
0-0 @ 3.22% (0.161 0.16)
3-3 @ 2.3% (-0.089 -0.09)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 7.96% (0.042000000000001 0.04)
0-1 @ 5.4% (0.185 0.19)
0-2 @ 4.53% (0.083 0.08)
1-3 @ 4.45% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-3 @ 3.92% (-0.097 -0.1)
0-3 @ 2.53% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.87% (-0.053 -0.05)
2-4 @ 1.64% (-0.068 -0.07)
0-4 @ 1.06% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-4 @ 0.96% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 37.08%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wolves 2-1 Fulham
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 3-0 Brighton
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 1-2 Fulham
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 1-2 Aston Villa
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 3-1 Bournemouth
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Burnley 2-2 Fulham
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 0-4 Spurs
Sunday, March 10 at 1pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Crystal Palace
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 1-2 Wolves
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 2-1 Brighton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 2-2 Spurs
Saturday, February 3 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 3-2 Brentford
Wednesday, January 31 at 7.30pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .