MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 11:19:57
SM
Northern Ireland vs. Italy: 6 hrs 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MU
Premier League | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Old Trafford
FL

Man Utd
1 - 2
Fulham

Maguire (89')
Maguire (36'), Fernandes (90+10')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Bassey (65'), Iwobi (90+7')
Adarabioyo (25'), Pereira (42'), Wilson (45+2'), Leno (90'), Cairney (90+10')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Luton 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 18 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 1-2 Aston Villa
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Manchester United win with a probability of 59.72%. A draw has a probability of 20.5% and a win for Fulham has a probability of 19.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (8.6%) and 1-0 (8.12%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (9.28%), while for a Fulham win it is 1-2 (5.3%).

Result
Manchester UnitedDrawFulham
59.72% (0.222 0.22) 20.49% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09) 19.79% (-0.129 -0.13)
Both teams to score 59.93% (0.125 0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.29% (0.265 0.27)36.7% (-0.267 -0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.13% (0.289 0.29)58.87% (-0.291 -0.29)
Manchester United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.98% (0.143 0.14)12.01% (-0.147 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.53% (0.305 0.31)37.46% (-0.308 -0.31)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.11% (0.029000000000011 0.03)31.89% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.66% (0.033999999999999 0.03)68.33% (-0.036999999999992 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Manchester United 59.72%
    Fulham 19.79%
    Draw 20.49%
Manchester UnitedDrawFulham
2-1 @ 9.83% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.6% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.12% (-0.059999999999999 -0.06)
3-1 @ 6.95% (0.034 0.03)
3-0 @ 6.08% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.97% (0.023 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.68% (0.039 0.04)
4-0 @ 3.22% (0.031 0.03)
4-2 @ 2.1% (0.024 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.56% (0.025 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.37% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 4.25%
Total : 59.72%
1-1 @ 9.28% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.62% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 3.83% (-0.05 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.51% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 20.49%
1-2 @ 5.3% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-1 @ 4.38% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-2 @ 2.5% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.14% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.02% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 0.95% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 19.79%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Luton 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 18 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 11 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 3-0 West Ham
Sunday, February 4 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 3-4 Man Utd
Thursday, February 1 at 8.15pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newport 2-4 Man Utd
Sunday, January 28 at 4.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Man Utd 2-2 Spurs
Sunday, January 14 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 1-2 Aston Villa
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 3-1 Bournemouth
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Burnley 2-2 Fulham
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 0-0 Everton
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Fulham 0-2 Newcastle
Saturday, January 27 at 7pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Fulham 1-1 Liverpool
Wednesday, January 24 at 8pm in EFL Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .