MX23RW : Tuesday, May 17 11:26:36
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Nov 30, 2021 at 8.15pm UK at Elland Road
Leeds
1 - 0
Crystal Palace
Raphinha (90+3' pen.)
Struijk (42'), Firpo (47'), Dallas (72'), Roberts (87'), Forshaw (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Ward (37'), Gallagher (39'), Guehi (90+3')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leeds United win with a probability of 51.13%. A draw has a probability of 25.2% and a win for Crystal Palace has a probability of 23.67%.

The most likely scoreline was Leeds United 1-0 Crystal Palace with a probability of 12.11%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (11.97%), 2-0 (9.57%), 2-1 (9.46%). The actual score line of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.1%.

Result
Leeds UnitedDrawCrystal Palace
51.13%25.21%23.67%
Both teams to score 49.85%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.36%52.64%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.71%74.28%
Leeds United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.4%20.59%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.86%53.14%
Crystal Palace Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.78%37.22%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.99%74%
Score Analysis
    Leeds United 51.12%
    Crystal Palace 23.67%
    Draw 25.2%
Leeds UnitedDrawCrystal Palace
1-0 @ 12.11%
2-0 @ 9.57%
2-1 @ 9.46%
3-0 @ 5.04%
3-1 @ 4.98%
3-2 @ 2.46%
4-0 @ 1.99%
4-1 @ 1.97%
4-2 @ 0.97%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 51.12%
1-1 @ 11.97%
0-0 @ 7.67%
2-2 @ 4.67%
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 25.2%
0-1 @ 7.58%
1-2 @ 5.92%
0-2 @ 3.74%
1-3 @ 1.95%
2-3 @ 1.54%
0-3 @ 1.23%
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 23.67%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37286396247290
2Liverpool36268289246586
3Chelsea362010673314270
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs372151164402468
5Arsenal37213135647966
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd371610115756158
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham371681359481156
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37156163740-351
9Leicester CityLeicester36139145757048
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371115113943-448
11Brentford37137174754-746
12Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371210154261-1946
13Crystal Palace361015114743445
14Aston Villa36135184950-144
15Southampton36913144161-2040
16Everton36106203959-2036
17Leeds UnitedLeeds37811184078-3835
18Burnley36713163250-1834
RWatford3765263375-4223
RNorwich CityNorwich3757252379-5622
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37286396247290
2Liverpool36268289246586
3Chelsea362010673314270
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs372151164402468
5Arsenal37213135647966
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd371610115756158
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham371681359481156
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37156163740-351
9Leicester CityLeicester36139145757048
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371115113943-448
11Brentford37137174754-746
12Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371210154261-1946
13Crystal Palace361015114743445
14Aston Villa36135184950-144
15Southampton36913144161-2040
16Everton36106203959-2036
17Leeds UnitedLeeds37811184078-3835
18Burnley36713163250-1834
RWatford3765263375-4223
RNorwich CityNorwich3757252379-5622
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .