MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 09:20:19
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 6 hrs 39 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LT
Premier League | Gameweek 25
Feb 18, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Kenilworth Road Stadium
MU

Luton
1 - 2
Man Utd

Morris (14')
Woodrow (17'), Townsend (70'), Osho (87')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Hojlund (1', 7')
Shaw (20'), Casemiro (34'), Maguire (42'), Mainoo (75'), Lindelof (81')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Luton 1-3 Sheff Utd
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United win with a probability of 50.26%. A win for Luton Town had a probability of 27.73% and a draw had a probability of 22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.84%) and 0-2 (6.65%). The likeliest Luton Town win was 2-1 (6.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Manchester United in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Manchester United.

Result
Luton TownDrawManchester United
27.73% (-1.545 -1.55) 22.01% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09) 50.26% (1.644 1.64)
Both teams to score 64.63% (-0.898 -0.9)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.02% (-0.666 -0.67)34.98% (0.672 0.67)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.04% (-0.748 -0.75)56.96% (0.753 0.75)
Luton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.4% (-1.317 -1.32)24.6% (1.324 1.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.9% (-1.887 -1.89)59.1% (1.892 1.89)
Manchester United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.72% (0.30799999999999 0.31)14.28% (-0.301 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.93% (0.59 0.59)42.07% (-0.584 -0.58)
Score Analysis
    Luton Town 27.73%
    Manchester United 50.26%
    Draw 22.01%
Luton TownDrawManchester United
2-1 @ 6.72% (-0.22 -0.22)
1-0 @ 4.93% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 3.46% (-0.151 -0.15)
3-1 @ 3.14% (-0.23 -0.23)
3-2 @ 3.06% (-0.189 -0.19)
3-0 @ 1.62% (-0.137 -0.14)
4-1 @ 1.1% (-0.127 -0.13)
4-2 @ 1.07% (-0.111 -0.11)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 27.73%
1-1 @ 9.59% (0.062000000000001 0.06)
2-2 @ 6.54% (-0.141 -0.14)
0-0 @ 3.51% (0.118 0.12)
3-3 @ 1.98% (-0.1 -0.1)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 22.01%
1-2 @ 9.33% (0.16 0.16)
0-1 @ 6.84% (0.302 0.3)
0-2 @ 6.65% (0.362 0.36)
1-3 @ 6.05% (0.168 0.17)
0-3 @ 4.32% (0.279 0.28)
2-3 @ 4.25% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-4 @ 2.95% (0.113 0.11)
0-4 @ 2.1% (0.157 0.16)
2-4 @ 2.07%
1-5 @ 1.15% (0.056 0.06)
3-4 @ 0.97% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 50.26%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Luton 1-3 Sheff Utd
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 4-4 Luton
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Luton 4-0 Brighton
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Everton 1-2 Luton
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Bolton 1-2 Luton
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Burnley 1-1 Luton
Friday, January 12 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 11 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 3-0 West Ham
Sunday, February 4 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 3-4 Man Utd
Thursday, February 1 at 8.15pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newport 2-4 Man Utd
Sunday, January 28 at 4.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Man Utd 2-2 Spurs
Sunday, January 14 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wigan 0-2 Man Utd
Monday, January 8 at 8.15pm in FA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .