MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 11:36:36
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 2 hrs 23 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 13
Apr 16, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Al-Khwar Stadium

Al Shamal
0 - 0
Al Wakrah


Atiq (33'), Waad (39')
FT

Elkhatib (30'), Fathi (69')
Mitwali (90')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al Shamal and Al Wakrah.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Shamal 1-2 Qatar SC
Saturday, April 6 at 7.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 2-4 Al Arabi
Friday, April 5 at 7.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Wakrah win with a probability of 53.06%. A win for Al Shamal had a probability of 25.24% and a draw had a probability of 21.7%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Wakrah win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.24%) and 0-2 (7.22%). The likeliest Al Shamal win was 2-1 (6.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.57%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 3.6% likelihood.

Result
Al ShamalDrawAl Wakrah
25.24% (0.012999999999998 0.01) 21.69% (0.0020000000000024 0) 53.06% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Both teams to score 63.33% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.36% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)35.64% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.3% (0.009999999999998 0.01)57.7% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Al Shamal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.32% (0.015000000000001 0.02)26.68% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.07% (0.021999999999998 0.02)61.93% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Al Wakrah Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)13.62%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.23% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)40.77% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Al Shamal 25.24%
    Al Wakrah 53.06%
    Draw 21.69%
Al ShamalDrawAl Wakrah
2-1 @ 6.32% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 4.8% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 3.17% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-1 @ 2.79% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.78% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 1.4% (0.002 0)
4-1 @ 0.92% (0.001 0)
4-2 @ 0.92% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 25.24%
1-1 @ 9.57% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 6.3% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 3.63% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.85% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 21.69%
1-2 @ 9.54% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-1 @ 7.24% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 7.22% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 6.34% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-3 @ 4.8% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-3 @ 4.19% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 3.16% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 2.39% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-4 @ 2.09%
1-5 @ 1.26% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-5 @ 0.95% (-0.001 -0)
3-4 @ 0.92% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 53.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Al Shamal 1-2 Qatar SC
Saturday, April 6 at 7.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Shamal 2-1 Al Ahli
Friday, March 29 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 3-1 Al Shamal
Friday, March 15 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Shamal 2-0 Al Markhiya
Monday, March 11 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Umm Salal 3-4 Al Shamal
Tuesday, March 5 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Shamal 0-0 Al Mu'aidar
Thursday, February 29 at 3pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 2-4 Al Arabi
Friday, April 5 at 7.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Qatar SC 1-5 Al Wakrah
Saturday, March 30 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Umm Salal 0-2 Al Wakrah
Saturday, March 16 at 6.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 2-1 Al-Duhail
Sunday, March 10 at 5.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Rayyan 3-0 Al Wakrah
Wednesday, March 6 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 1-2 Al Markhiya
Thursday, February 29 at 5pm in Qatar Stars League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .