MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 12:45:36
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Pittodrie Stadium
Aberdeen
4 - 1
St Mirren
Miovski (24' pen., 37'), Clarkson (45'), Lopes (87')
McCrorie (61')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Ayunga (53' pen.)
Gallagher (9'), Ayunga (48'), Kiltie (85')
Gallagher (23')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Celtic 2-0 Aberdeen
Sunday, July 31 at 4.30pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: St Mirren 0-1 Motherwell
Sunday, July 31 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Aberdeen 2-1 St Mirren

Both teams will be looking to return to winning ways on Saturday after suffering defeat last time out, and they will view this fixture as a good opportunity to claim maximum points. Aberdeen were unable to test Celtic last weekend, but we feel that their new-look side has enough quality to come out on top at Pittodrie, which would see St Mirren's unwanted away run against the Dons continue. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aberdeen win with a probability of 54.65%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for St Mirren had a probability of 20.56%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aberdeen win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.68%) and 2-1 (9.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.7%), while for a St Mirren win it was 0-1 (7.22%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Aberdeen would win this match.

Result
AberdeenDrawSt Mirren
54.65% (0.323 0.32) 24.79% (-0.29 -0.29) 20.56% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 47.24% (0.772 0.77)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.88% (1.044 1.04)54.13% (-1.038 -1.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.46% (0.868 0.87)75.55% (-0.861 -0.86)
Aberdeen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.24% (0.54000000000001 0.54)19.76% (-0.534 -0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.2% (0.864 0.86)51.8% (-0.859 -0.86)
St Mirren Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.87% (0.572 0.57)41.13% (-0.566 -0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.33% (0.504 0.5)77.67% (-0.497 -0.5)
Score Analysis
    Aberdeen 54.63%
    St Mirren 20.56%
    Draw 24.78%
AberdeenDrawSt Mirren
1-0 @ 13.17% (-0.32 -0.32)
2-0 @ 10.68% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-1 @ 9.49% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
3-0 @ 5.78% (0.055 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.13% (0.127 0.13)
4-0 @ 2.34% (0.06 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.28% (0.09 0.09)
4-1 @ 2.08% (0.085 0.09)
4-2 @ 0.92% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 54.63%
1-1 @ 11.7% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 8.13% (-0.335 -0.33)
2-2 @ 4.22% (0.099 0.1)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 24.78%
0-1 @ 7.22% (-0.182 -0.18)
1-2 @ 5.2% (0.037 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.21% (-0.03 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.54% (0.035 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.25% (0.049 0.05)
0-3 @ 0.95% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.2%
Total : 20.56%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Celtic 2-0 Aberdeen
Sunday, July 31 at 4.30pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Aberdeen 3-0 Raith Rovers
Sunday, July 24 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Stirling 0-5 Aberdeen
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Aberdeen 2-0 Dumbarton
Wednesday, July 13 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Peterhead 0-2 Aberdeen
Sunday, July 10 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Aberdeen 0-0 St Mirren
Sunday, May 15 at 12pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: St Mirren 0-1 Motherwell
Sunday, July 31 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: St Mirren 3-1 Edinburgh
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Airdrieonians 2-0 St Mirren
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Cowdenbeath 0-2 St Mirren
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: St Mirren 0-1 Arbroath
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Aberdeen 0-0 St Mirren
Sunday, May 15 at 12pm in Scottish Premiership
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Scottish Premiership Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celtic330010199
2RangersRangers33008179
3Hearts32107347
4Motherwell32015416
5Livingston32014316
6Hibernian31113304
7Aberdeen31026603
8St Mirren310225-33
9St Johnstone310226-43
10Dundee UnitedDundee Utd301226-41
11Kilmarnock301218-71
12Ross County300326-40
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .