MX23RW : Friday, August 12 10:06:12
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 1, 2022 at 2pm UK at Kadir Has Stadium
Kayserispor
2 - 3
Besiktas
Thiam (23' pen.), Cardoso (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Saatci (50'), N'Koudou (75', 78' pen.)
Welinton (26'), Montero (60'), Rosier (76')
Montero (82')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sivasspor 2-1 Kayserispor
Saturday, May 21 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-1 Konyaspor
Saturday, May 21 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Kayserispor 1-2 Besiktas

Besiktas have looked far from their best recently, but, with the quality they possess, we still expect them to take three points on Sunday. The Black Eagles will know they need four victories to even stand a chance of finishing in the top four, and they should have what it takes to return to winning ways on their travels. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 44.81%. A win for Kayserispor had a probability of 30% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.16%) and 0-2 (7.57%). The likeliest Kayserispor win was 1-0 (7.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Besiktas would win this match.

Result
KayserisporDrawBesiktas
30%25.2%44.81%
Both teams to score 55.02%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.69%48.31%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.54%70.46%
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.15%29.85%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.07%65.94%
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.44%21.57%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.35%54.65%
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 30%
    Besiktas 44.81%
    Draw 25.19%
KayserisporDrawBesiktas
1-0 @ 7.78%
2-1 @ 7.22%
2-0 @ 4.71%
3-1 @ 2.91%
3-2 @ 2.23%
3-0 @ 1.9%
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 30%
1-1 @ 11.93%
0-0 @ 6.44%
2-2 @ 5.54%
3-3 @ 1.14%
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 9.87%
1-2 @ 9.16%
0-2 @ 7.57%
1-3 @ 4.68%
0-3 @ 3.87%
2-3 @ 2.83%
1-4 @ 1.8%
0-4 @ 1.49%
2-4 @ 1.09%
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 44.81%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Antalyaspor 1-1 Kayserispor
Sunday, April 24 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-1 Caykur Rizespor
Friday, April 15 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Goztepe SK 1-2 Kayserispor
Saturday, April 9 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 0-4 Fenerbahce
Saturday, April 2 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Karagumruk 3-0 Kayserispor
Friday, March 18 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 2-3 Konyaspor
Sunday, March 13 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-3 Kasimpasa
Monday, April 25 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Giresunspor 0-0 Besiktas
Sunday, April 17 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 4-1 Alanyaspor
Saturday, April 9 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 1-1 Besiktas
Sunday, April 3 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 1-1 Hatayspor
Saturday, March 19 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Besiktas
Monday, March 14 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Ligue 1 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG11005053
2Lille11004133
3Marseille11004133
4Lens11003213
5Montpellier HSCMontpellier11003213
6MonacoMonaco11002113
7Lyon11002113
8Lorient11001013
9Nice10101101
10Toulouse10101101
11Angers10100001
12NantesNantes10100001
13Brest100123-10
14Troyes100123-10
15Ajaccio100112-10
16StrasbourgStrasbourg100112-10
17Rennes100101-10
18Auxerre100114-30
19Reims100114-30
20Clermont100105-50
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .