MX23RW : Friday, July 1 17:26:57
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Dec 6, 2021 at 5.30pm UK at Dnipro Arena
Dnipro-1
3 - 1
Chornomorets
Pikhalyonok (20'), Dovbyk (64' pen.), Ihnatenko (71')
Monte (15'), Nazarenko (54')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Isaienko (12')
Avagimian (22'), Vachiberadze (33'), Tsitaishvili (41'), Putria (50'), Kadiri (78')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Dnipro-1 and Chornomorets Odesa.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dnipro-1 win with a probability of 58.39%. A draw had a probability of 22.8% and a win for Chornomorets Odesa had a probability of 18.81%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dnipro-1 win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.67%) and 2-1 (9.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.84%), while for a Chornomorets Odesa win it was 0-1 (5.98%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dnipro-1 would win this match.

Result
Dnipro-1DrawChornomorets Odesa
58.39%22.8%18.81%
Both teams to score 50.36%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.47%48.53%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.34%70.66%
Dnipro-1 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.68%16.32%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.11%45.89%
Chornomorets Odesa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.18%39.82%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.52%76.48%
Score Analysis
    Dnipro-1 58.37%
    Chornomorets Odesa 18.81%
    Draw 22.8%
Dnipro-1DrawChornomorets Odesa
1-0 @ 11.77%
2-0 @ 10.67%
2-1 @ 9.83%
3-0 @ 6.45%
3-1 @ 5.94%
4-0 @ 2.93%
3-2 @ 2.74%
4-1 @ 2.69%
4-2 @ 1.24%
5-0 @ 1.06%
5-1 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 58.37%
1-1 @ 10.84%
0-0 @ 6.5%
2-2 @ 4.53%
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 22.8%
0-1 @ 5.98%
1-2 @ 4.99%
0-2 @ 2.75%
1-3 @ 1.53%
2-3 @ 1.39%
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 18.81%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ukrainian Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dynamo Kiev1613214383541
2Shakhtar DonetskShakhtar1613214183341
3Dnipro-1Dnipro-116111429161334
4Vorskla PoltavaVorskla1694329171231
5Zorya LuhanskLuhansk1592434181629
6Desna ChernihivDesna167361822-424
7FC OleksandriyaOleksandriya156541513223
8Veres166461416-222
9Metalist Kharkiv166191626-1019
10Kolos KovalivkaKovalivka165381122-1118
11Rukh Lviv154471520-516
12FC LvivLviv164481223-1116
13Chornomorets OdesaChornomorets162591736-1911
14Minai161781125-1410
15Inhulets152491126-1510
16MariupolMariupol1621131838-207
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .