MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 13:03:35
SM
Thursday, July 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 12
Jun 19, 2024 at 7pm UK
Tehtaan kentta

Haka
0 - 0
Inter Turku


Nicolas (80'), Fall (90+2'), Talo (90')
FT

Jarvinen (89'), Seppa (90+2')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Haka and Inter Turku.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: KuPS 0-1 Haka
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 0-2 Ilves
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Turku win with a probability of 40.03%. A win for Haka had a probability of 35.47% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Turku win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8%) and 0-2 (6.1%). The likeliest Haka win was 2-1 (8.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.37%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood.

Result
HakaDrawInter Turku
35.47% (-0.51 -0.51) 24.51% (0.053999999999998 0.05) 40.03% (0.456 0.46)
Both teams to score 59.39% (-0.269 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.52% (-0.317 -0.32)43.48% (0.317 0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.13% (-0.314 -0.31)65.87% (0.31400000000001 0.31)
Haka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.9% (-0.42699999999999 -0.43)24.1% (0.427 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.6% (-0.609 -0.61)58.39% (0.61 0.61)
Inter Turku Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.25% (0.084000000000003 0.08)21.74% (-0.084 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.08% (0.128 0.13)54.92% (-0.129 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Haka 35.47%
    Inter Turku 40.03%
    Draw 24.5%
HakaDrawInter Turku
2-1 @ 8.1% (-0.068 -0.07)
1-0 @ 7.46% (0.012 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.31% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.84% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.93% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.52% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.37% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.04% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 35.47%
1-1 @ 11.37% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 6.18% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-0 @ 5.24% (0.072 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.49% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.5%
1-2 @ 8.68% (0.057 0.06)
0-1 @ 8% (0.131 0.13)
0-2 @ 6.1% (0.115 0.11)
1-3 @ 4.42% (0.04 0.04)
2-3 @ 3.14% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.1% (0.067 0.07)
1-4 @ 1.68% (0.019 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.2% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.18% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 40.03%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: KuPS 0-1 Haka
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Haka 2-0 Mariehamn
Friday, June 7 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 3-1 Haka
Friday, May 31 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Haka 4-3 Oulu
Friday, May 24 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Ilves 5-0 Haka
Friday, May 17 at 6pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Haka 2-0 SJK
Saturday, May 11 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 0-2 Ilves
Wednesday, June 12 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Lahti 0-2 Inter Turku
Friday, June 7 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 3-1 Haka
Friday, May 31 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: VPS 3-1 Inter Turku
Monday, May 27 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Ilves 3-0 Inter Turku
Wednesday, May 22 at 6pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: SJK 3-1 Inter Turku
Friday, May 17 at 5pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .